Camping Lunchbox Bento. Post sponsored by Go-GURT. I’m proud to be a Go-GURT Lunchbox Creator! All opinions are creations of my own
Camping Lunchbox Bento
It’s fall and the weather is cooling off just enough for one of the most popular pastimes in America. Camping! Now is the time to fish, enjoy nature, roast s’mores, and sleep under the stars. Heading camping soon? Or just enjoy the great outdoors? Well, send your kids on their way with this camping lunchbox bento inspiration! What I love about this box is that everything is kept simple and easy for you to prepare with just a few ingredients. Here’s how:
- 1 Go-GURT Yogurt – Your child’s tent
- 1 Sandwich – Cut into a triangle to fit into your tent
- Handful of blueberries – As the night sky
- Broccoli – As trees (are we getting the theme yet?)
- Red, Yellow and Orange Peppers – Cut into flames for the campfire
- Animal Crackers – For all of the wonderful creatures your child will see on their camping adventure
Hope this lunchbox brings a few smiles to your child’s day. I know mine just enjoyed his because guess where we’re going soon…? 🙂
Need some more lunchbox inspiration? Check out this Big Hero 6 inspired bento box and this Incredibles 2 bento box! Lunchbox ideas don’t need to be complicated. Keep things simple and fun with Go-GURT! Keep an eye out for more great lunchbox inspiration from me. It’s going to be an amazing year for kindergarten lunches! I can’t wait!
I received compensation and promotional items as an ambassador to Go-GURT. All opinions and creation ideas are my own. Be sure to follow Saving Said Simply via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for more easy recipes, kid craft ideas and more.