Bacon Roll Up Appetizer Recipe
- 1 package of bacon, strips cut in halves
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 package of white bread, crusts cut off, cut into halves
- Make bacon rolls in this order. Lay one slice of bacon (cut in half). Lay a piece of bread on top. Spread a thin layer of cream of chicken on the bread.
- Roll up so bacon is on the outside. Secure with toothpick
- Broil on cookie sheet for 7-10 minutes or until bacon is crisp, turning once between cooking.
Makes about 20-30 appetizers (depending on # of bacon/bread strips)
And that’s it. I know, the combo sounds weird. But seriously, bacon makes anything taste good! So thanks to Gram, my husband’s grandmother for this recipe. While no longer with us, I’d like to think she’s smiling down on me sharing this 🙂
Love this easy recipe? Then check out my recipes tab for more family-friendly recipes.
Looking for more tasty appetizer ideas? Try these popular favorites:
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more easy fun family recipes, kid craft ideas, parent movie reviews, travel tips and more!