Happy Lunar New Year 2022! We are celebrating renewal with this 2022 Florida Prepaid Promo Offer and saving big on college dreams! This post is sponsored by Florida Prepaid College Board. All opinions are my own.
2022 Florida Prepaid Promo Offer
Twirling into a new year like..
Happy Year of the Water Tiger! 2022 promises to be a year full of metamorphosis. Do you know how I know that 2022 is going to be a BIG year of change? I woke up to the best news this morning. I logged into my Facebook and just happened to see that my Facebook page for Raising Whasians is back – after almost a year of fighting and writing appeals. So thankful, I literally burst into tears of joy.
Things are looking up for 2022. I know it. And if you’ve been waiting for the best time to save for your child’s future, this is it. The best 2022 Florida Prepaid Promo Offer ever. Find out how you can get up to $500 cash for college from Florida Prepaid – and twirl into college savings like you’ve never seen before.
What is New for 2022 Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment?
New year, new future! With rising costs, rising debt and uncertainties for the future, many families are looking for ways to secure foundations for generations to come. One way to ensure a bright hope for tomorrow is investing in our kids’ college educations. With a new year comes new changes for Florida Prepaid, as the nation’s largest and most successful prepaid program. What’s new for 2022 Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment?
- 2022 Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment period: February 1, 2022 through April 30, 2022.
- During the annual open enrollment period, families can lock in future college tuition and dorm costs at today’s prices.
- For 2022, plan prices start as low as $45/month.
- For the first time, Florida Prepaid is offering a new promotion for 2022 – up to $500 cash for college for families who open a new Florida Prepaid Plan
- PLUS Florida Prepaid has eliminated the $50 application fee!
- This exclusive 2022 Florida Prepaid Promo offer applies to all 5 tuition plans: 4-Year Florida University Plans, 1-Year Florida University Plans, 2+2 Florida Plans, 4-Year Florida College Plans, and 2-Year Florida College Plans.
- If you signed up for a new Florida 529 Prepaid Plan from May 1, 2021 through January 31, 2022, this new 2022 Open Enrollment promotion also applies to you!
But the Same Florida Prepaid Benefits
Some things never change, even year after year. And with Florida Prepaid, you can be worry-free with all of the same benefits with your Florida Prepaid Plan.
- Guaranteed by the State of Florida. Risk-free. You will never lose the money that you have invested in a Florida Prepaid College Plan, no matter what the future holds. Backed by the State of Florida, your money earnings are safe and secure.
- Tax-Free Growth. Earnings on your Florida Prepaid College Plan are tax free, i.e. you won’t ever have to pay taxes on your plan when the money is used to pay for college.
- Locked in Low Rates. Your Florida Prepaid College Plan will never INCREASE in price. So even with inflation or economic fluctuations (or a pandemic), your college plan rate will always remain the same.
- More Options. 1-year plans, 2-year plans or 4-year plans, Florida Prepaid offers your family 5 different college plan options to best fit your family’s budget and vision, with cost-effective plans starting as low as $45/month (that’s less than a $1 increase from 2020 Florida Prepaid prices).
- Flexibility. Florida Prepaid offers flexible plans to meet your child’s education needs. You have the option to use your plan towards a Florida college (typically less expensive), place unused funds towards a post-secondary degree, transfer to another family member, use alongside your scholarships, or get a remaining balance refund. You can also cancel your plan at any time.
- No Restrictions. Your college investment is not limited to just the state of Florida. You can use the funds towards any public or private college, university, trade or technical school in the U.S., even if you or your children move outside of the state.
- Most Successful Prepaid Plan in the U.S. Since 1988, Florida Prepaid has been the longest running and most successful college savings program in the United States. Never once operating in a deficit, Florida Prepaid College Plans is one of the best-selling 529 plans in the country, with over 1.8 billion plans sold.
2022 Florida Prepaid Promo Offer | Up to $500 Cash for College AND $0 Application Fee
2022 is your lucky year! For the first time in Florida Prepaid history, families can take advantage of this exclusive 2022 Florida Prepaid Promo Offer – with up to $500 cash for college AND $0 in application fees. That’s HUGE savings for your child’s college future now through 4/30/22! Want to know how this 2022 Florida Prepaid promotion works? Here are the details:
- For New Florida Prepaid Plan Members: For every year of college or university tuition a family signs up for with one of the five Florida Prepaid Plans from May 1, 2021 through April 30, 2022, Florida Prepaid will give you $125 in a Florida 529 Savings Plan, up to 4 years (up to $500)!
- For Existing Florida Prepaid Plan Members: When you add additional yearly coverage for existing beneficiary plans now through April 30, 2022, you can also take advantage of this 2022 Open Enrollment promotion of $125/year in a Florida 529 Savings Plan.
- Florida Prepaid Plans and Florida 529 Savings Plans work well together, not only locking in low rates on college tuition but also saving for added college expenses like housing, books, technology and more.
- In order to take advantage of this #Cash4College Promotion, you must open or have an active Florida 529 Savings Plan as well as a Florida 529 Prepaid Plan.
- NO Application Fee: As an added bonus, all families who open a Florida Prepaid Plan and/or a Florida 529 Savings Plan during 2022 Open Enrollment will have their $50 application fee waived!
- Promotion Payouts (up to $500) will occur on October 15, 2022, pending completion of all scheduled Florida Prepaid Plan payments from enrollment through September 2022.
So what are you waiting for? With $0 application fees and up to $500 cash in a 529 Savings Plan, this is the best Florida Prepaid promo of 2022! Hurry and sign up for your child’s college future now before the Open Enrollment period ends on April 30, 2022.
Is there a 2022 Florida Prepaid Promo Code?
Do I need a 2022 Florida Prepaid Promo Code to take advantage of this $500 Florida Prepaid offer and waived application fees? The short answer – NO! New for 2022, there is no 2022 Florida Prepaid Promo Code. That means that everyone can take advantage of the up to $500 bonus offer and $0 application fee without needing a coupon or savings code at checkout. Just another way that 2022 is your LUCKY year for college savings!
Happy Lunar New Year 2022, everyone. Let this year be filled with metamorphosis for your family – and your child’s future! Take advantage of all of the big savings with 2022 Florida Prepaid Promo Offer now through April 30, 2022. Learn more and sign up for a Florida Prepaid College Plan at MyFloridaPrepaid.com. Follow Florida Prepaid via Facebook.com/FloridaPrepaid, Twitter at @FloridaPrepaid and Instagram at @myfloridaprepaid for the latest updates.
Got Florida Prepaid questions? We have answers! Check out these popular posts for more Florida Prepaid FAQ:
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more of our family moments, dreams and goals.