Buy now, save later! Save $50 off your FL Prepaid Plan application fee with this exclusive 2021 Florida Prepaid Savings Code | Pay NO Application Fee for 2022. This post is sponsored by Florida Prepaid College Board. All opinions are my own.
2021 Florida Prepaid Savings Code | NO Application Fee for 2022
I don’t know about you, but my “parent brain” this year has been overwhelmingly awful. Blame the pandemic, stress, and *gasp* my elder age. But not only am I forgetting my family’s names lately, but also important dates, times and events. YIKES. Time is a thief. And as the 2021-2022 school year is underway, I’m realizing how fast these parenting years are flying. Today, middle school. Tomorrow, high school. And in a blink – off to college.
If you’re suffering from parent brain too, know that you are not alone. But one thing that has helped me during this season of my life is taking advantage of the things that I can focus on now – like my kids’ college education while my family is already in back-to-school mode.
As we settle back into our normal routines, now is the time to take advantage of this exclusive 2021 Florida Prepaid Savings Code – to save $50 off your 2022 Florida Prepaid Plan application fee now, while it’s fresh in our brains (parent brains, that is). A first for Florida Prepaid, see why applying now and saving later can help ease our parent brains when thinking about planning for college futures, and grab your promo code.
Claim Your 2021 Florida Prepaid Refund
But first of all, we have some business to discuss. Remember when we were talking about Florida Prepaid refunds? Well, some of you didn’t get the memo. Like, 30k of you.
Our 5-figure refund check was a welcome reprieve during pandemic times. But surprisingly, more than 30,000 families have yet to claim their Florida Prepaid Refund. That’s over $200 million that could be used toward college savings, family expenses or emergency funds. Y’ALL!
Thanks to our easy refund process, we were able to help our neighbors with twins. They have 2 Florida Prepaid College Plans in place and were able to get a HUGE refund back – just in time to fix their roof. If you have a Florida Prepaid Plan, see if you qualify for a Florida Prepaid Plan Refund in 2021.
With your refund, you can request a refund check by mail, apply to the balance of another Prepaid Plan or use the funds to open a new plan. But definitely do NOT wait. Why leave money on the table instead of claiming your refund now?
Sign Up Now, Save Later
New for Fall 2021, Florida Prepaid is offering a first for families who want to tackle that mom brain early with exclusive savings to take advantage of now, so you don’t forget later. You can sign up for a 2022 Florida Prepaid Plan right now and save $50 off your application fee (the highest savings offered to families). But with any new Florida Prepaid offer, there comes questions.
Here’s how the 2021 Florida Prepaid Savings Code works for 2022 plan waived application fees:
- Choose a Plan. Choose from one of five Florida Prepaid Plans for your family’s budget – ALL with risk-free, tax-free, and stress-free college savings plan options starting under $50 a month.
- Complete an Application Now. Fill out an application NOW through October 31, 2021 for a 2022 Florida Prepaid College Plan, making sure to add the 2021 Florida Prepaid Savings code ($50 promo code below) at checkout.
- Pat Yourself on the Back. Relax and enjoy your accomplishment, knowing that you have already taken a big step and prepared for 2022 Open Enrollment early and with $50 in savings! And don’t worry, there are NO payments being made now.
- Pat Yourself on the Back Again. When Open Enrollment begins on February 1, 2022, your application completed in the fall will be automatically enrolled in the system, locking in your future college tuition rates at 2022 low plan prices. (Exact plan prices and payment schedules will be sent to families at the beginning of Open Enrollment.)
- Enjoy Your College Savings! Your $50 application fee savings code will be applied at the time that your application is enrolled for your 2022 Florida Prepaid College Plan. Fist pump for the college savings! Payments towards your Florida Prepaid Plan will begin when Open Enrollment closes, in May of 2022.
- Change your mind? That’s ok! Even if you fill out an application now, you still have the opportunity to change your plan OR cancel your application entirely during the 2022 Open Enrollment period – from February 1, 2022 through April 30, 2022. That gives you plenty of time to decide what is best for your family, make financial plans, and even examine the new rates for 2022 before committing.
2021 Florida Prepaid Savings Code | $0 Application Fee for 2022
Is there a Florida Prepaid Promo Code? Why, yes there is! Now onto the savings. New for Fall 2021, Florida Prepaid is offering $0 Florida Prepaid application fee for 2022 when you apply promo code RAISFPP at checkout today – now through October 31, 2021. That’s $50 off – the biggest savings code offer from Florida Prepaid! By filling out an application now, you can relax and know that even when Open Enrollment creeps up on us in a few months (always does), you’re already prepared with college plans and BIG savings!
I get it – parent brain IS REAL! But that doesn’t mean we can’t be prepared for our kids’ futures now. Take advantage of this exclusive 2021 Florida Prepaid Savings Code to apply to your 2022 Florida Prepaid Plan. Learn more about Florida Prepaid, access your account 24/7 and sign up for a new Florida Prepaid College Plan at MyFloridaPrepaid.com. Follow Florida Prepaid via Facebook.com/FloridaPrepaid, Twitter at @FloridaPrepaid and Instagram at @myfloridaprepaid for the latest updates.