Save $50 off a new Florida Prepaid College Plan with this 2020 Florida Prepaid Savings Code! This post is sponsored by Florida Prepaid College Board. All opinions are my own.
2020 Florida Prepaid Savings Code | Save $50 This Fall
*In my best superhero theme song voice* “I need a hero!”
Remember that song?
I keep waiting for Superman to show up and fix the year 2020. But in the meantime, I will have to settle for one energetic little girl saving the day. My daughter definitely has been saving my sanity lately, even when those e-learning days end in meltdowns (for mom AND kids). With her laughter and a swoosh of her cape, the whole family can’t help but smile at how she continues to spread her joy.
It’s her superpower.
When life feels uncertain, we need something to keep us grounded. Something to give us hope – like a little super hero. Even though I can’t predict what next week will look like, we know that our kids’ futures are certain. Her dreams of being a super hero, a chef, a gymnast, a scientist – are thankfully safe and secure thanks to her Florida Prepaid College Plan.
Looking for someone to save the day too? Find out how investing in our kids’ Florida Prepaid College Plans gives us security during these uncertain days. And find out how you can have a little more peace of mind with $50 savings this fall on a Florida Prepaid Plan with an exclusive 2020 Florida Prepaid Savings Code this fall.
Security When Life Doesn’t Feel Secure
It’s hard to believe that we are now on week 6 of e-learning at home. And with this incredibly difficult parenting decision, I still wonder every day if we made the right choice. Our back-to-school schedule has been in an upheaval as Wi-Fi problems arise, computer tech issues occur often and daily meltdowns are expected.
Do you know what has gotten me through some of the toughest and darkest days during this pandemic? Hope. Hope that one day our world will return to normal, hope that we will be able to hug our loved ones again, hope that my kids will still have bright futures waiting for them.
I find myself clutching to anything that is certain, secure, and safe these days. Knowing that my son’s and daughter’s college savings are safe no matter what 2020 throws at them, that means that their dreams are safe too. Florida Prepaid College Plans were an easy choice for our family, with investment options that fit our family’s budget and college savings that stay secure even during the worst economic crises (or pandemics). Florida Prepaid takes out the guesswork, making college savings simple and stress-free. We even got a Florida Prepaid refund this year!
Are Florida Prepaid College Plans Safe?
Florida Prepaid is the largest and most successful prepaid college program in the nation. With over 30 years experience and trusted by over 1 million families, Florida Prepaid offers many reasons to invest in your child’s college savings, safely.
- Locked in low rates. Your Florida Prepaid College Plan will never INCREASE in price. So even with inflation or economic fluctuations (ahem, or a COVID-19 pandemic), your college plan rate will always remain the same.
- Secure investment. You will never lose the money that you have put into a plan, even if your child decides not to go to college.
- More options. From 1-year plans to 4-year plans, Florida Prepaid offers your family 5 different college plan options to best fit your family’s budget and goals.
- Flexible. You have the option to use your plan towards a Florida college (typically less expensive), place unused funds towards a post-secondary degree or even get a remaining balance refund.
- Complementary. Florida Prepaid Plans are the perfect complement to scholarships, and they can also be used alongside 529 Savings Plans to cover even more college expenses.
- No restrictions. Your investment is not limited to just the state of Florida. You can use the funds towards any college or university in the U.S., even if you or your kids move outside of the state.
2020 Florida Prepaid Savings Code
While I still don’t know if my kids will be returning to a brick and mortar school in 2020-21, I can breathe easier knowing that a pandemic cannot take away my kids’ college futures. Maybe you’re looking for a little security these days too. Florida Prepaid is a great place to start.
Now through October 31, 2020, you can invest in a safe and secure Florida Prepaid Plan with even bigger back-to-school savings. Save $50 off the application fee on your new Florida Prepaid College Plan with 2020 Florida Prepaid Savings Code RAIS2021. Use this Fall New 2021 Florida Prepaid Promo Code RAIS2021 – save $50 now through April 30, 2021 at checkout.
College savings that are safe and secure. At least that’s one good thing our family has out of 2020. Learn more and sign up for a Florida Prepaid College Plan at MyFloridaPrepaid.com. Follow Florida Prepaid via Facebook.com/FloridaPrepaid, Twitter at @FloridaPrepaid and Instagram at @myfloridaprepaid for the latest updates.
Where are you finding security during 2020?
Got Florida Prepaid questions? We have answers! Check out these popular FAQ posts for more info: