Looking for another way to save for college? Grab this 2019 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo for up to $50 in college savings for FREE! This post is sponsored by the Florida Prepaid College Plans. All opinions are my own.
2019 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo | FREE $50
Is it just me? Or as soon as the month of May hits, you’re also already checked out for summer? The kids aren’t the only ones counting down to the last day of school. I honestly can’t wait to be done with early wake up times, school lunches and trying to remember which day is early day. (C’mon, I can’t be the only mom who forgot…more than once…right?)
But before we jump into those summer vibes (beach day all day!), don’t forget to “Jump-Start” your summer college savings with Florida Prepaid and Florida 529 Savings Plans! Take advantage of this exclusive 2019 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo and find out how you can get up to $50 for FREE towards your child’s college education. But HURRY – this offer ends soon!
What is a Florida 529 Savings Plan?
So what is a Florida 529 Savings Plan? Does it differ from a Florida Prepaid College Plan? Are they the same? Good questions. Both plans are available under Florida Prepaid College Plans and both plans provide college savings for families. However, the Florida 529 Savings Plan is known for more flexibility in timing, savings options, and portfolio types to fit your family’s needs. There’s a little bit more risk involved (investments can fluctuate based on the market), but with flexible savings, cost calculator and a variety of conservative and aggressive plans, it’s a great option for families looking to save for college on their own terms. Check out this handy side-by-side chart for a comparison of the Florida 529 Savings Plan vs. Florida Prepaid College Plan. It was a really helpful and informative guide!
What are the Benefits of a Florida 529 Savings Plan?
Why should you invest in a Florida 529 Savings Plan? Is it worth investing in? While I love my kids’ Florida Prepaid College Plans, I get that these plans aren’t for everyone. Timing can be off. The savings amount can be too much for your budget. There are a lot of factors involved with savings for college. A Florida 529 Savings Plan is another great option for families looking to save for college
- A Florida 529 Savings Plan provides college savings for your child with tax-free growth.
- Despite the name, a Florida 529 Savings Plan can be used anywhere in the U.S. to pay for qualified educational expenses.
- Your 529 Savings Plan is maximized for the best possible growth. The Florida Prepaid College Board carefully selects each of the investment management firms and constantly monitors their performance, maximizing your college savings results.
- Florida 529 Savings Plans are FLEXIBLE. Families can start saving at any time and save for any amount of time. Florida Prepaid offers 11 investment options so that families can be as conservative or aggressive as they feel comfortable.
- Missed the Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment period? The Florida 529 Savings Plan is a great way to Jump-Start college savings for your child starting this year!
- Florida 529 Savings Plans and Prepaid Plans work well together! While a Florida Prepaid Plan covers tuition and most fees, your Florida 529 Savings Plan can cover things like housing, books and more!
- A Florida 529 Savings Plan can also be used towards qualified K-12 expenses too! Funds can be used at any qualified educational institution nationwide, public or private for savings from kindergarten through college!
- a Florida 529 Savings Plan is SO EASY to set up. It only takes about 10 minutes of your time to set up a Florida 529 Savings Plan with an easy-to-use website for sign up and account management.
- Friends and family can contribute to your child’s Florida 529 Savings Plan too!
2019 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo – Up to $50 FREE!
$50 FREE towards your child’s college education? Yes, please! With National 529 day coming (on 5/29), get up to a $50 Jump Start on your college savings with this 2019 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo. Just by signing up for a new account by May 29, 2019, you will earn $25! AND if you set up automatic monthly contribution of $25 or more, you will earn another $25 contribution into your account. That’s up to $50 of college savings for FREE! But hurry, this 2019 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo is only available now through May 29, 2019. Get more info and take advantage of this exclusive 2019 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo at MyFloridaPrepaid.com/529JumpStart.
Florida Prepaid is so much more than just college plans. With flexible savings and more ways to help your child Jump-Start your college savings this summer and take advantage of this 2019 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo with $50 for free at this website: MyFloridaPrepaid.com/529JumpStart. Be sure to follow Florida Prepaid via Facebook.com/FloridaPrepaid and Twitter at @FloridaPrepaid for the latest updates.
Have you invested in a 529 Savings Plan for your child’s college education?
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more of our family moments, dreams and goals.
Looking for more info on Florida Prepaid & Florida 529 Savings Plans?
Leave a Reply