Easy Crockpot BBQ Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
With meat prices on the rise, I know I am looking for more ways to get the most out of our proteins. This Easy Crockpot BBQ Chicken Drumsticks Recipe is perfect for the penny pinching family! Chicken Drumsticks are one of the cheaper cuts of meat out there. So why not get the most bang for your buck? AND with less than 5 minutes prep time and only 4 ingredients…this recipe is a busy mom’s dream come true!! Here’s how to make this delicious family pleasing dish:
- 12 Chicken Drumsticks - washed, skins on if desired
- 1 Bottle of BBQ Sauce (I used Sweet Baby Rays)
- 1 Onion, diced
- 6 Cloves of Fresh Garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 3-4 hours, or until chicken is done. Serve warm, basting with sauce as needed.
Makes 6-12 servings.
My husband loves having these for leftovers the next day. With extra time for the chicken to marinade in the sauce, it makes a great pulled chicken sandwich! 🙂
Looking for some more easy recipes? Head over to my Recipes Tab or Pinterest Page for EASY inspiration! Hope you enjoy this easy meal as much as we do! A great family frugal meal that tastes amazingly juicy!
Looking for more?