World Vision Accessory Prize Pack Giveaway – $500+ Value
You all know how much my family loves the mission of World Vision. With the holidays around the corner, now is the time to grab your gifts that give back from the World Vision Gift Catalog. I have partnered with All Mommy Wants to bring you this World Vision Accessory Prize Pack Giveaway! Be sure to enter this one and the World Vision Home Prize Pack Giveaway (valued at $455) for a chance to win huge prize packs of wonderful holiday gifts.
World Vision Accessory Prize Pack Giveaway
With so many beautiful handcrafted items available, now is the time to get a head start on your holiday shopping with this World Vision Accessory Prize Pack Giveaway. One winner will win a $500+ value World Vision accessory prize pack including:
- The Heaton Hope Bracelet ($100) – This year, everyone’s favorite TV mom, Patricia Heaton, has partnered with World Vision to design the Patricia Heaton Hope Bracelet. The name was purposely chosen to encourage people to feel hopeful about our world and to give hope, through generosity, to those in need.
- Vietnamese Tote ($100) – Disabled Vietnamese women gain independence by creating these beautiful hand-embroidered purses.
- African Soapstone Box ($85) – Talented artisans bring raw stone to life with etched designs and hand dyed finishes that showcase modern African creativity and provide a sustainable way out of poverty.
- Charm Necklace ($100) – Made by a gold and silver plating specialist in India, the unique and elegant charms make this necklace a subtle statement piece.
- Infinity Scarf ($75) – This fashion-forward accessory is made by artisans in India who are trained in the loom industry to attain skills and a sustainable livelihood.
- Wraparound Ring ($55) – A vibrant, adjustable ring with aqua and blue chalcedony stones set in metal, made by female artisans in India.
Valued at over $500! Open to U.S. residents only. Ends 11/22/2017, 11:59 pm PST. Here’s how to enter:
Enter all of the active Raising Whasians Giveaways
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by World Vision. Raising Whasians is not responsible for prize fulfillment. One winner will be randomly selected using the Rafflecopter random selector and will be notified via email. Once notified, the winner will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Google. Void where prohibited. This disclosure is made in accordance with the FTC 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Be sure to follow Raising Whasians via Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for more of your favorite giveaways!