Toddler Apple Craft | I’m A WaterWipes Ambassador. I participated in an Ambassador Activation on behalf of Influence Central for WaterWipes. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
Toddler Apple Craft | I’m A WaterWipes Ambassador
With one child in school, do you know what time it is?
Finger paint time!
I’ve been so excited to focus more on my toddler and get her into more crafting activities. At age 2.5, she’s the perfect age to make some adorable memories and combine play time with creative learning! So today, I’m featuring this easy Toddler Apple Craft for fall and why we trust our finger paint clean up to chemical-free WaterWipes.
Toddler Apple Paper Plate Craft
I’m really enjoying this stage of my daughter’s life. Unlike my son, my girl is very much into coloring, painting and creating. So to foster her creative abilities (you never know, she may be the next Picasso), we turned to fall for this apple inspired craft!
What You Will Need:
- (1) White Paper Plate
- (1) Piece of Green Construction Paper
- Red Finger paint
- Black Finger paint
- Green Finger paint
- Black Pipe Cleaner
- Scissors (for parent’s use)
1. Using the scissors, cut 2 “c” shapes out of the sides of the paper plate. You’ll then have an apple core like shape. (See where I’m going here?)
2. Dipping little fingertips into the red fingerpaint, paint the outer circular edges of the paper plate (NOT where we cut out the “c”) red. Wipe off the excess paint from their fingers.
3. Dip one finger into black finger paint. “Dot” the fingertip into the center of the plate to create apple seeds. Wipe off excess paint.
4. Get our your green construction paper. Dip the palm of the hand into green finger paint. Press hand down onto the construction paper to get your green leaves. Cut out the hand into a leaf shape. Be sure to clean off those little hands!
5. Using your black pipe cleaner, shape into your desired stem. Glue to the top of your apple core. Glue your handprint leaf to the top of the apple core. Admire your adorable fall inspired toddler craft!
Finger paint projects in this house are NO small feat. What’s my secret to finger paint success? I always keep a stack of baby wipes nearby for painting crafts. But not just any wipes will do for this baby girl’s sensitive skin. That’s why we use WaterWipes. Today, I’m proud to announce that I am a WaterWipes Ambassador!
Not All Baby Wipes Are the Same
As a parent, it’s my job to use only the best possible products for my children, shielding them from harmful chemicals and ingredients. And with 2 children with eczema prone skin, I’ve had my share of good products…and not so good ones. So when it comes to my kids’ skin, I mean business. It took quite a bit of trial and error, but I actually had no idea that chemicals can be found in baby wipes. YIKES! So you can imagine my relief when I found natural and chemical-free WaterWipes.
WaterWipes provides the BEST possible wipe for my baby girl’s eczema prone skin. From diaper changes to finger painting, I know that my girl’s skin is getting the clean she deserves without the chemicals. Here’s the difference:
- WaterWipes, a premium European brand, is a chemical free baby wipe that contains only two ingredients, 99.9% purified Irish water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract. THAT’S IT!
- Both durable and effective without containing any of the harmful chemicals found in other baby wipes, WaterWipes proves a safer, natural option for your family.
- For children with diaper rash, sensitive skin and/or eczema, WaterWipes is recognized by the National Eczema Association as being the only baby wipe with absolutely no chemicals, receiving a 4 out of 5 Seal of Acceptance Rating.
How to Use WaterWipes
I wouldn’t be a good WaterWipes Mom without giving you the full low-down on how to use these wipes. Because these wipes are COMPLETELY different from the baby wipes on the market now there are some things to keep in mind:
- Unlike many other wipe brands, WaterWipes are not interfolded. This allows for the sterile environment within the package to be maintained. These wipes should remain in their original packaging and NOT be moved to a new container to retain the chemical free environment
- Because these wipes are chemical-free, that also means that there are NO preservatives. The package will keep for up to 15 months before it is opened. Once you open your WaterWipes package, we recommend that you use the pack within 1 month.
And worried about the cleaning power? Well, this mom can attest to that. With quite a few diaper changes, hand wiping and mouth cleaning under my belt, WaterWipes gets the job done. In fact, I’ve been using WaterWipes since summer of this year and we still LOVE the results! Check out the full review and tips for sensitive skin babies.
Ready to learn more? Check out this WaterWipes video to see the baby wipes difference. Be sure to follow WaterWipes via Facebook, Twitter (hashtag #WaterWipes) Pinterest, and Instagram for the latest products, tips and more.
I cannot wait to share more with you on my WaterWipes Ambassador journey, right here on the blog in the coming months!
Mommy and Me Time, Finger paint, and WaterWipes. We are “creating” all sorts of fun toddler memories here. And no eczema in sight. 🙂