30 Things Toddlers Think About At Target
If you’ve been watching the page, there’s been a lot of buzz around these Target posts lately. Pretty fun to see what us ladies think about while we’re sucked into the Target vortex, right? Well, I think getting into the mind of a toddler while at Target is much more fun. So, I recently shopped with mine for the inspiration for this post. 30 Things Toddlers Think About at Target. Let me know if you agree.
1. Incoherent screaming in the car….to “Ohhh, is that Target?”
2. Ok, seriously! Can we get these straight jacket straps off me yet? It’s Target!! Hurry up!
3. Forget oncoming traffic, mom! Look at those big red balls? Can we take one home this time?
4. It’s my own personal jungle gym…I mean cart! Can we choose the one with the leftover snacks this time?
5. Do you really need to clean the cart this time? You know I’m only going to slobber it in 5 seconds. Mom, this is so embarrassing. 10 wipes is really overdoing it.
6. Cue mini tantrum in front of the dollar section. A few seconds of this and she HAS to give me a toy.
7. Boo-yah! I win yet again. Bonus, I got the one that makes noise!
8. Whoops! Did I “accidentally” eat the price tag again? I guess this toy is going to have to come home with me.
9. Calm down. It’s only a dollar.
10.Your list is looking serious. Did you bring the good snacks this time?
11. Step away from the bathing suits. You don’t need another one. You have 10. And have you looked at your mommy pooch lately? C’mon!
12. Where’s the toys? Mom, toy section NOW!
13. MUST. HAVE. ALL. OF. THE. TOYS. PRETTY. LIGHTS. OOHH, is that the new Princess Anna doll?
14. Wait, you’re leaving the toy section? Are you crazy?
15. Cue in extreme meltdown!!
16. You’d better find something quick to make it stop. The other shoppers are beginning to look! You don’t want to be “that” mom, do you?
17. You brought candy? You’ve been holding out on me.
18. Lollipop goodness! And you wanted to wipe the cart. Just call me the Sticky Monster. Oh yeah!
19. Mom, I found the clearance…sticker! 😉 Look, the sticker is on my head! You didn’t need that, right?
20. I’m. So. Bored. Ok, my butt hurts. Time to perform my shopping cart acrobatics
21. Like that shopping cart strap is really going to hold me, HA!
22.No, not the tampons aisle again. Anything but that!
23. MOM! Are we done yet? It’s been over 45 minutes and you don’t even need half the stuff in the cart.
24. Time to go into “Arched Back Full On Tantrum”
25. Yeah, you’d better get in line now!
26. Don’t even think about pulling out those coupons! I’m going into flailing arms and legs mode now
27. Move faster, cashier. I would give her an extra 5¢ off, if ya know what I mean.
28. You think you’re returning any of that stuff? I have the receipt! All ripped up in 10 seconds 🙂
29. That was fun, right Mom?
30. Can we go back tomorrow?
Hope you enjoyed your laugh today! What is your toddler thinking about at Target?
Be sure to follow Saving Said Simply for more of my Mommy Brain thoughts, a few laughs and more.