How adorable is this easy Pineapple Wine Cork Craft, inspired by Disney’s Moana? Make your own mini pineapples with this fun kids craft idea. May contain commissioned links
Pineapple Wine Cork Craft for Kids
What mom has a bunch of wine corks hanging around, right?
Me. Me. Me. And me.
I’ve been “collecting” my wine corks all summer long. And while the fun-in-the-sun season may be over, I still have summer dreams in the head. (Hey, I live in Florida. It’s only natural.) It’s time to put those empty wine corks to use with this DIY Pineapple Wine Cork Craft. An easy and fun craft idea to keep your toddlers and preschoolers busy during the back-to-school season, these adorable wine corks are a fun way to keep summer on the brain.
Ready to make some adorable mini pineapples? Yes, yes you are.
DIY Pineapple Wine Cork Craft
I can’t help it. I love pineapples. Whether making pineapple crafts or creating delicious pineapple recipes, pineapples are definitely my favorite fruit. Period. So naturally when another opportunity came to craft a pineapple, I was on it – like Donkey Kong. So create another adorable pineapple craft.
What You Will Need:
- Green Pom-Poms (I went sparkly – you have to for PARTY picks, right?)
- Wine Corks
- Gold Paint
- Black Sharpie Marker
- Start by painting your wine corks yellow. Allow to dry.
- When dry, use your Sharpie marker to draw “V” shapes on your corks.
- Then glue your green pom-poms to the tops of the wine cork.
So easy, and yet so cute! This DIY Pineapple Wine Cork Craft is a fun and frugal way add a little crafting fun with your kids! It’s also a fun way to spruce up a party too. Just place the completed pineapples on top of toothpicks and place in your party food!
Meet the Characters of Moana
And speaking of pineapples, I definitely had a little “tropical” inspiration for this craft. Come meet the characters of Moana, Disney’s latest animated film coming this November 2016!
Moana – our Hawaiian princess
Maui – the demi god
Pua – Moana’s loyal pet pig who acts like a dog
Tui & Sina – Moana’s parents and leaders of the Motunui tribe
HeiHei – pretty much my favorite character already, a dumb rooster
Gramma Tala – Moana’s confidant and best friend
Tamatoa – a self-absorbed, 50-foot crab who lives in Lalotai, the realm of monsters
Kakamora – an intense team of crazy, coconut-armored pirates who will stop at nothing to get what they want
Be sure to follow Disney’s Moana:
- Like MOANA on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/disneymoana
- Follow MOANA on Twitter: https://twitter.com/disneymoana
- Follow Disney Animation on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyanimation/
- Visit Disney Animation on Tumblr: https://disneyanimation.tumblr.com/
- Visit the official MOANA website here: https://movies.disney.com/moana
You can check out the all-new Moana teaser trailer HERE. And get ready to sail with Disney’s newest Hawaiian princess, in theaters on November 23, 2016 with this DIY Pineapple Wine Cork Craft with your family!