Spoil mom with deliciousness with these 4 Fancy Mother’s Day Brunch Bites You Can Make with Snack Cheese. This post is sponsored by Frigo® Cheese Heads® Cheese. All yummy opinions are my own.
4 Fancy Mother’s Day Brunch Bites You Can Make with Snack Cheese
I. Love. Cheese. Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and I’m already dreaming of all of the delicious Mother’s Day brunch ideas. As a busy mom, my house may never be overflowing with fancy fromage choices. But you know what you’ll always find in this mom’s fridge? String Cheese, because kids. Fancy and delicious Mother’s Day appetizers don’t always have to be complicated. Spoil mom’s taste buds with these 4 Easy and Fancy Mother’s Day Brunch Bites You Can Make with Snack Cheese. She’ll love them, promise.
Only the Best for Mom’s Mother’s Day Brunch Bites
Mother’s Day always seems to creep up on me. All of a sudden you’re scrambling to find the perfect gift, nail down the perfect place, and oh yeah – brunch. You all know how I love food, but this year I want to slow things down with a little Mother’s Day brunch at home.
You know how you can always count on mom’s fridge to have the right food, even in a pinch? That’s how I feel about string cheese. Good thing my fridge is always stocked with Frigo® Cheese Heads® Cheese. Great for everyday kid-snacking and mom-approved, I knew that this comfort food had just the right place on my Mother’s Day menu. So that got me thinking of a simple brunch: appetizers, cheese, loved ones. Perfect. Here’s how these Cheesy Mother’s Day Brunch Bites came to be. Grab the recipes!
Sweet and Spicy Apple Pepper Jack Flatbread
This is hands down my favorite of the four brunch bites. The combo sounds strange, but I promise the sweetness of the apples and pralines balance the spicy kick of the pepper jack cheese perfectly.
What You Will Need:
- 1 large flatbread
- 4 Frigo® Cheese Heads® Pepper Jack String Wisconsin Snacking Cheese
- 1 apple, thinly sliced into long strips
- 10 pecan pralines, crushed
- Cut pepper jack cheese into long strips. Layer on top of the flatbread. Top with apple slices and pralines.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees for about 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Strawberry Basil Crostini
What you will need:
- 1 thin baguette, sliced
- 4 Frigo® Cheese Heads® Fresh Gouda Wisconsin Snacking Cheese, sliced into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries, sliced
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Strawberry vinaigrette dressing
- Slice the baguette. Top with sliced gouda. Bake in oven at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with sliced strawberry and chopped basil. Drizzle with strawberry vinaigrette dressing. Serve immediately.
Smoked Salmon Bites
What you will need:
- 1 pkg. of smoked salmon
- 2 Frigo® Cheese Heads® Light String Cheese, cut in 1/2 inch thick slices
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Fresh dill, chopped
- Layer cucumber with slice of light string cheese. Add a piece of smoked salmon. Top with fresh dill. Serve immediately or store cold. Yes, it’s THAT easy and tastes ah-mazing!
Tomato & Cheese Bites
What you will need:
- Cherry tomatoes
- Frigo® Cheese Heads® Colby Jack Cheese, sliced into 1/2 inch thick pieces
- Fresh basil
- Cut tomatoes in half. Place cheese and fresh basil leaf in between the cut tomato slices.
- Secure bite with toothpick. Serve cold.
Ready to take your Mother’s Day Brunch up to the next level? Spoil mom with these Mother’s Day Brunch Bites and stock up on Frigo® Cheese Heads® Cheese at your favorite retailer. Follow Frigo® Cheese Heads® via Facebook and Pinterest for the latest in tasty cheese snacking for the whole family, especially mom.
How do you celebrate Mother’s Day? Which of these Mother’s Day Brunch Bites would your mom love?
Need more delicious string cheese inspiration? Grab these family favorites:
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for delicious family recipe ideas, kids crafts, travel tips & more.