Get ready for the busy holiday cookie exchange season with this unique Lace Cookies Recipe. This post was written by me through an activation with HireInfluence on behalf of Community Coffee. Although I received compensation for participating in the campaign, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Lace Cookies Recipe
Hello, holidays! That’s right folks, we are only mere weeks away from the holiday season. You know what that means? Cookie dunking! Did you know that I love to dunk my holiday cookies in my coffee? SO. GOOD!
So I’m getting all of the holiday feels today by sharing my family’s favorite holiday cookie exchange recipe with you. This Lace Cookies Recipe is going to be a huge hit at your next holiday cookie exchange. Unique, beautiful and DELICIOUS, these are my most asked-for cookies during the holiday season. Grab the family recipe.
The Perfect Coffee for Cookie Dipping
I love dunking cookies in my coffee, especially the ones from this lace cookies recipe. But a fancy cookie calls for a fancy and premium coffee blend. The Community® Private Reserve® line is an exclusive collection of coffee blends for even the finest of coffee palates. Exclusive specialty-grade coffees created with four generations of experience; these blends are great for gift giving in their fancy gold packaging. Available in 9 different premium blends, look for the Community® Private Reserve® line at your favorite Community Coffee retailer and at CommunityCoffee.com.
By the way, these lace cookies pair perfectly with Community® Private Reserve® Founder’s Blend. Just saying.
Lace Cookies Recipe
No coffee bar is complete without a delicious holiday cookie exchange recipe. What are my go-to cookies for the holiday season? My mom’s Lace Cookies Recipe. This family recipe gives me all of my childhood feels during the holidays. Trust me when I say that this cookie recipe will end up being a HUGE hit with your guests!
Mom's Lace Cookies Recipe
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Walnuts I use the food processor
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- Optional - 1 container of microwaveable chocolate & sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line 4 cookie sheets with aluminum foil.
- In small saucepan, heat walnuts, butter, sugar, flour and milk over medium heat. Stir CONSTANTLY until butter is melted and ingredients are totally blended. Remove from heat.
- Drip level 1/2 teaspoonfuls of mixture onto foil, 3 inches apart. Yes, these will NOT look like cookies.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool for 15 minutes on foil. Delicately "peel" cookies from foil.
- Cool at least 10 more minutes.
- Want to add some chocolate love? When completely cool, dip cookies in microwaveable chocolate, top with sprinkles and allow to cool. YUM 🙂