Want your holiday gifts to do more this season? Support World Vision with Holiday Gifts that Give Back with the 2017 World Vision Gift Catalog. This post is sponsored by World Vision. All gift giving opinions are my own. #WVGiftCatalog
Holiday Gifts that Give Back with World Vision Gift Catalog
Tis the season! I can’t believe that it’s another holiday season in our midst again. Finding the perfect gift for your family and friends can be super stressful (Type-A personality over here!), but it doesn’t have to be. I love giving gifts that do more – much more. World Vision has such a place in my family’s heart, so it’s no wonder that I look to the 2017 World Vision Gift Catalog to find exquisite gifts that bring hope and save lives at the same time. Check out a few of my favorite gifts from this year’s catalog and be sure to scroll down for a $455 value giveaway!
Finding Holiday Gifts that Give Back
I think in my older and wiser years, I’m realizing how I want the gifts that I give to my family and friends to be so much more meaningful, especially during the holidays. The World Vision Gift Catalog offers a wide range of beautiful handcrafted gift ideas that not only will wow your family and friends, but change lives. That’s because every gift you select from the catalog makes an instant donation to a specific, urgent need for a child, family and community through the mission of World Vision. I can really go on and on about how much our family loves and supports what World Vision is doing. But I invite you to check out how much World Vision has impacted our family personally:
2017 World Vision Gift Catalog
This year, the 2017 World Vision Gift Catalog offers so many beautiful gift ideas for the family and the home. Here are some of the handcrafted items made by artisans around the world:
- Upcycled Artisanal Bowl ($135) – This stunning bowl is up-cycled from reclaimed industrial waste such as wires and metal. Artisans in India have hand bent and soldered each piece into inspirational shapes to create this artistic and elaborate bowl that is great as a decorative piece or to hold special items.
- Salad Servers and Scoops ($75) – These exquisite wooden salad servers are made by a craftsman in Kenya who uses his wood carving skills to support his family, allowing him to send four children to university.
- Organic Coffee Blend ($75) – This organic blend features a peat flavor with dark chocolate and berry notes. The coffee scoop is hand-carved by artisans in India and doubles as a handy bag clip.
- Reversible Placemats ($95) – This lovely set of four reversible placemats are handmade by artisans in Bali using only sustainable materials and recycled fabrics.
- Kenyan Salad Scoops ($75) – Each one of these beautiful sets of two hand-carved olivewood serving scoops is uniquely made by hard-working artisans in Kenya who are raising themselves out of poverty thanks to Fair Trade wages.
The handmade jewelry in the catalog is some of my favorite. I have the silver vines cuff bracelet that I wear on REPEAT all of the time. Check my Instagram to see how often I wear this trendy accessory.
World Vision Prize Pack Giveaway
Give back this holiday season and consider purchasing a beautiful handmade gift from the 2017 World Vision Gift Catalog. It’s a gift that does so much more for the world around us. Thanks to World Vision, I’m offering a special holiday giveaway for my fans. Enter now to win a World Vision Prize Pack featuring beautiful handcrafted items for the kitchen and home including:
- Upcycled Artisanal Bowl
- Salad Servers and Scoops
- Organic Coffee Blend
- Reversible Placemats
- Kenyan Salad Scoops
Valued at $455! Open to U.S. residents only. Ends 11/13/17 11:59 pm EST. Here’s how to enter:
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by World Vision. Raising Whasians is not responsible for prize fulfillment. One winner will be randomly selected using the Rafflecopter random selector and will be notified via email. Once notified, the winner will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Google. Void where prohibited. This disclosure is made in accordance with the FTC 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Be sure to follow Raising Whasians via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for more of your favorite giveaways!