Harry Potter Diagon Alley News at Universal Orlando!
More details have JUST been released about the new Harry Potter Diagon Alley and the Escape to Gringotts Ride! New sneak peek images from the ride, details about the ride and more! This is getting so exciting as we get closer to the Summer 2014 opening! Who’s ready?
During an action-packed, fully-immersive journey on Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, you will:
- Marvel at the 60-foot, fire-breathing Ukrainian Ironbelly dragon atop Gringotts Wizarding Bank
- Tour Gringotts bank and pass through the marble hall where you’ll see goblins hard at work
- Race through a labyrinth of underground Gringotts vaults
- Encounter the villainous Death Eater, Bellatrix Lestrange, as she attempts to send you to your doom
- Come face to face with He Who Must Not Be Named
- Experience even more mind-blowing moments
The multi-dimensional, multi-sensory attraction, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, will revolutionize theme park entertainment. This next generation thrill ride seamlessly integrates a compilation of the most innovative technology ever created, 360-degree themed sets, 4K digital high-definition animation, state-of-the-art 3-D Infitec projection systems and live special effects with beloved characters and breathtaking moments from the Harry Potter books and films.
“Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts will change the way you think about theme park attractions,” said Mark Woodbury, president of Universal Creative. “We’ve created an entirely new type of ride that propels guests into the story like never before, and guests will remember it long after their visit to Diagon Alley.”
Look at the detail on the goblins!
Watch this YouTube video with more details about Harry Potter and the Escape to Gringotts!
For additional information about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, visit www.UniversalOrlando.com/WizardingWorld.
I cannot wait for the opening of the new Escape to Gringotts Ride this summer at the Harry Potter Diagon Alley. Are you planning on going?
Love Universal Orlando Resort tips? Check out these popular posts: