- (1) Gorton’s Seafood Grilled Tilapia Fillet
- (1) Cup Fresh Baby Spinach
- (1/2) cup of dried cranberries or craisins
- (1/8 to 1/4 cup) of fresh shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar to taste
1. Cook The Gorton’s Seafood Grilled Tilapia Fillet according to box instructions. I made in the oven and it was easily cooked to perfection!
Make-Ahead Tips: Bake the tilapia the night before. Place the tilapia and oil/vinegar on your salad just before serving (so you salad doesn’t wilt.) for a great lunch idea!
Stay tuned for a delicious giveaway going live later today 🙂