Easy Streusel Stuffed Baked Apple Recipe. Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.
Easy Streusel Stuffed Baked Apple Recipe
Fall and apples, they just go hand in hand. Then you baked them and add some stuffed goodness, well you have yourself an easy and award winning dessert. I’m baking up some fall awesome today with this insanely delicious Streusel Stuffed Baked Apple Recipe.
Can you guess my secret ingredient?
Streusel Stuffed Baked Apple Recipe #FiberOne
- 4 Cooking Apples
- 3 Fiber One Strawberry Streusel Bars
- 1/4 TSP Nutmeg
- 1/4 TSP Cinnamon + a little for garnish
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider
- OPTIONAL: ice cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place Fiber One Strawberry Streusel Bars, Cinnamon and Nutmeg in a food processor. Chop until crushed into fine crumbs
- Core the center of each of the apples. Then thin slice the top off each apple
- Place apples in shallow 2 quart baking dish.
- Fill dish with cider. Baste apples. Place in oven
- Bake 40-45 minutes, basting occasionally, until apples are cooked through.
That’s right, my Easy Streusel Stuffed Baked Apples contain the rich fiber of Fiber One! New Fiber One Streusel Bars make a delicious addition to our baked apples. I can easily stuff and place in the oven for a delicious take on the fall season. My husband seriously inhaled 2 in minutes!
And if you’re needing some extra fiber this fall season, Fiber One has some delicious options for you!
- Fiber One Meal Bars: Find Fiber One Meal Bars in the nutrition aisle! Curb hunger with a Fiber One Meal Bar – 10 grams of protein and 9 grams of fiber. Take one easy step closer to a healthier lifestyle with a bar that makes every delicious bite count!
- Fiber One Cookies: Fiber One Cookie are a delightfully soft and chewy cookie that you can feel good about. A classic favorite baked with delicious chunks of chocolate – each cookie contains 20% of your Daily Value of Fiber and is individually packaged for easy on-the-go convenience.
- Fiber One Streusel Bars: Fiber One Streusel is a delicious streusel bar made with a brown sugar and oats topping over a real fruit filling, with 20% daily value of fiber*, 150 calories per bar, and 12 grams whole grain.
Diets high in fiber help body weight and aid in digestion. With so many great Fiber One products, meeting your goal is easy. You can purchase all of these delicious new Fiber One options at Target.
Hope you enjoy this delicious and super easy Streusel Stuffed Baked Apple Recipe for the fall season! A little extra fiber never tasted so good! Looking for more delicious recipes? Check out my recipe tab for crockpot meals, easy family dinners and more!
How are you getting fiber into your daily diet?
Looking for more?
Be sure to follow Saving Said Simply for more easy recipes, kid crafts and more!