Easy No Bake 4th of July Pie Recipe with Fiber One Streusel Bars #StreuselHack. Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.
Easy No Bake 4th of July Pie Recipe with Fiber One Streusel Bars
4th of July is right around the corner, and I am feeling inspired with the new Fiber One Streusel Bars! Have you tried these yet? These bars are a delicious way to get your daily fiber intake and enjoy a snack that is tasty and satisfying!
What makes the NEW Fiber One Streusel Bars amazing?
- 12 grams of whole grains
- contain REAL fruit like strawberry and blueberry
- soft-baked and chewy
- delicious brown sugar streusel topping
- 5 grams of your daily fiber (20%) per serving
- only 150 calories!
Since 4th of July is around the corner, I thought I’d make a super easy No Bake 4th of July Pie Recipe….containing some of my favorite things! This pie could not be simpler and would make a great addition to your next party!
Easy No Bake 4th of July Pie Recipe
- 5 Fiber One Streusel Blueberry Bars – chopped fine in food processor
- 3 Fiber One Streusel Strawberry Bars – chopped fine in food processor
- 1 half gallon of vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- Press and mold the Fiber One Streusel Blueberry Bars in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate. Make sure all edges are sealed
- Press and mold the Fiber One Strawberry Bars to the sides of the 9 inch pie plate. It’s ok to overlap into the blueberry. Seal all edges
- Fill pie plate with softened vanilla frozen yogurt. Smooth top
- Top with fresh blueberries
- Freeze in freezer for 1-2 hours or until frozen yogurt is set. Serve immediately
Need some more recipe inspiration? Check out these Fiber One Recipes for breakfast, dessert and more ideas!
We are having a delicious time getting ready for the 4th of July with the new Fiber One Streusel Bars!
Looking for more?