Easy Hanging Peeps Easter Decor DIY
What You Will Need:
- 10 Plastic Easter Eggs (helps if they’re still attached in 1 spot)
- 10 Marshmallow Peeps
- Ribbon that is at least 1.5 inches thick and about 50 inches in length (shorter if you want the eggs closer together)
- Dull Needle or Pipe Cleaner
1. Thread ribbon through the holes in the top and bottom of the Easter Eggs using the pipe cleaner/dull needle. Be sure to keep the eggs “open.” Leave equal amount of space between each egg.
2. Insert Peeps inside the eggs so their faces are peeking out 🙂 Adjust eggs as needed.
3. Hang ribbon on a wall, door or wherever you are feeling festive!
What’s great is that I allowed my son to do most of the work!
We are definitely feeling Easter festive here! Let me know if you make this one. For less than $3, we love our cheery new wall hanging! How are you showing your #peepsonality?
Did you see the PEEPS Peanut Butter Nest Recipe too? Bring the kids into the kitchen for this one. YUM!