- 2 Cans (10.5 oz) Cream of Mushroom
- 1 Can (10.5 oz) Cream of Chicken
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Onion, diced
- 16 oz. of Fresh Baby Carrots
- ¾ Cup Water
- 2 Cans (12 oz. each) of Refrigerated Honey Biscuits, each biscuit quartered
- Place Cans of Cream in Crockpot. Layer Chicken in Crockpot. Add carrots and onion.
- Add water so everything is submersed (adding more water if necessary)
- Cover. Heat on Low of 8-10 hours or High for 4-6 hours
- At the last 35-40 minutes left on timer, drop biscuits in crockpot and recover.
- Remove chicken and shred (should be easy!). Mix and serve!
This recipe makes plenty for the family to have leftovers and freezes wonderfully. It also tastes even better the next day when the honey seeps into the dish a little more. YUM! Enjoy 🙂
Looking for more?
Be sure to pin the image above to add to your recipes, “SHARE” and save this link!