Change up your dinner routine with this Easy Beef Stir Fry Recipe with Orange Soy Glaze. I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for the Beef Checkoff. I received products to facilitate this review and a promotional item to thank me for participating.
Beef Stir Fry Recipe with Orange Soy Glaze
Beef. Yes, it actually is what’s for dinner. Beef is one of those amazing proteins that my family really enjoys. Whether it’s biting into a juicy steak, having a great casserole, or my favorite, this amazing Beef Stir Fry Recipe, beef is a great choice for family meals.
Did you know that beef is not only a tasty addition to your favorite dish, but provides 10 essential nutrients that your family needs for daily energy?
- Vitamins B6 and B12
And with plenty of cuts that are just as lean as chicken, you can really enjoy all of the health benefits of beef without the guilt!
Making my own Orange Soy Glaze, this Asian inspired dish takes me to my roots. Sweet sauce, lots of veggies, and featuring a thin sliced Top Sirloin Steak, my family has no problems finishing their plates! So here’s how to make my Beef Stir Fry with Orange Soy Glaze:
Beef Stir Fry Recipe with Orange Soy Glaze
- 4 TBSP of cooking oil more if needed
- 1 TBSP of sesame seeds unroasted
- 8 cups of fresh stir fry vegetables broccoli, zucchini, carrots, mushrooms, onions, snow peas, etc.
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 14 oz. of fresh steak sliced thin, cut into equal thin strips ( I used thin sliced sirloin tip steak)
- 7 TBSP of freshly squeezed orange juice I used about 1 1/2 navel oranges
- 3 TBSP of soy sauce
- 6 TBSP of white vinegar
- 5 TBSP of honey
- 3 TBSP of corn starch
- Heat cooking oil in wok over medium low heat.
- Add sesame seeds. Cook until lightly brown.
- Add fresh veggies and garlic. Cook over medium heat for about 3-5 minutes, or until veggies are crisp tender. Remove from heat
- Increase heat to medium high. Add steak (and more oil if needed). Cook until no longer pink.
- Combine glaze ingredients (orange juice, soy, vinegar, honey and corn starch), stirring until well mixed. Pour over beef.
- Cook until sauce thickens and starts to bubble.
- Return veggies to wok. Cook another 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve immediately (pouring over glaze for extra yum!)
Looking for more?
How do you like to enjoy beef?
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTubefor more recipe ideas, crafts and more!
Looks SO good. I actually never knew what type of steak was best so I’ve never made it at home.
Tiffany (Fabulous Mom Blog) says
This sounds really delicious. My family loves stir fry. I might need to make this for them.
I love orange flavors in Asian dishes. I’ll have to give this a try!
Ben @ Cheap is the New Classy says
This is one tasty looking stir fry. I love a good glazed recipe. Five stars!
OOOOH LA LA!! This looks delicious. And something I know all of us in the house would enjoy. And a HUGE plus that it’s easy enough for ME to make
These sound delicious! What a perfect dinner!
Chrystal @ YUM eating says
I love it when people cook meat meals that are also healthy by adding a large amount of vegetables.
Jeanine @ sixtimemommy.com says
Oh my goodness. Bring me back to my childhood. My mom used to make stir fry all the time, this looks exactly like it. How yummy!
This sounds really good! That glaze has my mouthwatering!
Lori gunn says
I know this beef stir fry recipe with orange soy glaze will quickly become a favorite in our house! It is always good to find a recipe that sounds tasty, has easy-to-follow instructions, and has pictures that emphasize the goodness.
Angie | Big Bears Wife says
My husband would go crazy over this! I love stir fry too!
Yummy, What delicious dish. Asian food is one of my favorite things to eat.
Liz Mays says
This looks so appetizing and yummy! The flavors are right up my alley!
Shasta Walton says
Love love love Stir-fry. I can’t wait to try this recipe.
Jessica (Savory Experiments) says
Mmmm… I love beef stir fry, but with an orange sauce?? YES, please!!!
Travel Blogger says
Yum that looks so good! I’m going to have to add that to my dinner menu. 😉
Oh my this looks delish. I would love to try this recipe especially the orange soy glaze. I love cooking roast beef in the crockpot.
Danielle @ We Have It All says
Now this is something I could get my kids to eat! I’m curious how the orange soy glaze tastes, it sounds delish!
Marina @ Mommy Snippets says
Looks yummy! I’ll have to try this.
Oh yum! Healthy and tasty, looks delicious!