Grab this 2021 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo Code to get $50 added to your account for FREE! This post is sponsored by Florida Prepaid College Savings Plans. All opinions are my own.
2021 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo Code | FREE $50 Offer!
If the pandemic has taught parents anything, it’s shown us how to be flexible. Flexible schedules, flexible schooling, flexible home, flexible finances, flexible bedtimes, flexible LIVES!
It’s because of our family’s flexibility, and the ability for us to adapt and grow that we have been able to thrive during one of the most challenging seasons of our lives. A lot has changed in the past year and a half. Having that flexibility, making the best choices for our family’s needs and finding balance in the midst of it all is so important, now more than ever.
If you’re looking for a more flexible way to save for your child’s education, Florida Prepaid has a plan for that. Find out why the Florida 529 Savings Plan is one of the highest ranking in the nation, how a 529 plan can help your family find balance and flexibility now and in the future, and how you can get $50 added to your account for FREE with this 2021 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo Code.
What’s New for Florida 529 Savings Plans for 2021
Flexibility and choice. Maybe a Florida Prepaid Plan isn’t the best option for your family right now. That’s ok! Florida Prepaid offers more than just Prepaid College Plans. With a Florida 529 Savings Plan, it’s your plan AND your investment choice. Find out why the Florida 529 Savings Plan is one of the best in the U.S., and why 2021 is the best year to invest in an account:
- Lower Fees: Fees have been reduced by more than 70% for 2021, ensuring more of your family’s savings goes directly toward your account goals and growth.
- Simplified Investments: Choosing the best investment options for your family has never been easier, giving you more control on your earnings! Choose from 3 investment strategy paths: simple, intermediate or advanced. You can also build your own portfolio or choose the most popular option, the Age-Based Portfolio, which automatically adjusts over time as your child grows closer to college age.
- More User-Friendly: A redesigned website and new savings tools make it even easier to plan and save for your K-12 or college goals.
- By Florida, for Florida: The Florida 529 Savings Plan is now exclusively available to beneficiaries living in the state of Florida.
- Trusted By Families: As of 2021, more than 105,000 accounts are established with $1 billion value! Families love the flexible and tax-free way to save for college and/or qualified K-12 expenses including tuition, fees, room, board, books and supplies.
- 2021 Promotion Offer – $50 FREE: New for 2021, Florida 529 Savings Plans are offering an exclusive $50, just by opening an account, now through August 15, 2021. (See below for details!)
2021 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo Code – FREE $50!
FREE $50 for college? Sign me up! Florida Prepaid has made it easier than ever to make the most of your Florida 529 Savings Plan. Now through August 15, 2020, you can get $50 added to your 529 Savings Plan for FREE, just by opening a new account. No minimums, no maximums, no automatic payments, no small print catch.
Get $50 just by opening a new Florida 529 Savings Account with 2021 Florida 529 Savings Promo Code RAISFPP at checkout. HURRY to sign up and get your FREE $50 added to your account through August 15, 2021. It’s a thank you from Florida Prepaid for signing up to invest in your child’s education now and in the future.
Flexibility now and for the future. That’s why Florida Prepaid offers more than just College Plans. Get the flexibility you need and the choice you want for your child’s education by opening a Florida 529 Savings Plan. Learn more about Florida 529 Savings Plans and how you can enjoy the flexibility of saving for your child’s education at: https://raisingwhasians.com/2020-florida-529-savings-plan-promo/Florida 529 Savings Plan. Plus, HURRY and add $50 FREE to your account this summer with this 2021 Florida 529 promo code RAISFPP now through August 15, 2021 at MyFloridaPrepaid.com/529feeling/. Be sure to follow Florida Prepaid via Facebook.com/FloridaPrepaid and Twitter at @FloridaPrepaid for the latest updates.
How is your family saving for your child’s education future?
Need more info on Florida Prepaid & Florida 529 Savings Plans? Check out these popular posts: