1. To find time alone in the bathroom without a kid asking me to “Come here! I need you now!!” or unrolling my whole roll of toilet paper while I’m there
2. To be able to eat a meal that was not leftover from my child’s meal
3. To do my hair in something other than my Mommy Messy Hair Bun
4. To nap…PERIOD.
5. To re-acquaintance myself to make up
6. To eat a snack without my toddler grabbing it out of my hands
7. To sing something other than “Let It Go” for the millionth time
8. To shower BEFORE my day starts
9. To brush my teeth and remember that I did it
10. To have a glass of wine….by myself….in a tub….
11. To wear something other than pajamas
12. A housekeeper (enough said)
13. To leave the house and NOT forget something
14. No more grey hairs…like ever.
15. Use a tissue, for myself. It always ends up being needed for my kids’ noses…then I forget to grab one for myself.
16. To eat, slowly and with both hands.
17. To talk on the phone and NOT feel like I have ADHD while I’m there
18. To go to bed at 7 pm and not feel guilty
19. To stop having “out loud” conversations about what I need to do….in public. I probably creep out a lot of folks in my day!
20. To never have a period, or PMS, or pre-PMS
21. To finally find those missing socks my dryer ate
22. To wear a pair of matching socks (see #21)
23. To laugh…because I don’t do that enough in my day
24. To reconnect with my husband…he’s an amazing man.
25. To hug my kids and be reminded how blessed I am to be their mom.
What do you really want for Mother’s Day?
Be sure to follow Saving Said Simply via Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for more fun mommy brain moments!