Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.
Tropical Popsicle Recipe | Grab Your Publix Fresh Savings!
Being a saver definitely has it’s advantages. As an avid family couponer, I get asked A LOT of coupon questions. One of the most frequent is “How can I save on Fresh stuff? There’s never a coupon for that!”
Well, good thing the Publix Fresh Savings Event is going on right now! Now is the time to save on your fresh produce, meat and more with exclusive coupons!
Be on the lookout for exclusive savings at Publix on these select products starting June 5!
Grab your Fresh Savings!
Discover Meal Pairings and Save over $16! Find these savings in the weekly grocery store flyer, available at Publix from 6/4/14 – 6/11/14<*:
- 2 for $6 Propel® items (6pk 500ml)
- 2 for $3 Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ Cooking Sauce
- 10 for $10 Yoplait® Greek Yogurt (5.3oz)
- Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Pepsi® Mini Cans (8pk 7.5oz)
- Save $2 on Fresh Produce with the purchase of any two (2) Tostitos® Tortilla Chips (9oz or larger)
- Save $2 on Ground Beef with the purchase of any one (1) Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise (22oz or larger)
- Save $2 on a Publix® Bakery item with the purchase of any one (1) Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™
- Save $3 on Publix® Rotisserie Chicken with the purchase of any one (1) Lipton® K-Cup® Pack
- Save $1 on Meat with the purchase of any three (3) Old El Paso® items (excluding Dinner Kits and Frozen Entrees)
Look for coupons in the “Grilling Season/Memorial” Publix® flyer, offers available 5/24/14 – 6/13/14.
- Save $1 on Bananas with the purchase of any one (1) box of Cheerios™ (10.9oz or larger)
- Save $2 on Orange Juice with the purchase of any one (1) Nature Valley™ Breakfast Biscuits (5ct)
- Save $1 on Fresh Fruit with the purchase of any five (5) Yoplait® Greek Yogurt (5.3oz)
- Save $1 on Publix® Bread with the purchase of any one (1) Country Crock® or Country Crock® Simply Delicious™ Spread
On-Shelf Coupons. Available while supplies last.
- Save $1 on Meat with the purchase of any three (3) Old El Paso® items (excluding Dinner Kits and Frozen Entrees). Look for coupon near meat section.
- Save $1 on Meat with the purchase of any two (2) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ Cooking Sauce. Look for coupon near meat section.
- Save $2 on a Publix® Deli purchase with the purchase of any three (3) Pepsi® 7.5oz 8-packs. Look for coupon near the Deli.
- Save $2 on Publix® Fresh Cut Fruit (3oz or larger) with the purchase of any two (2) Propel® items (6pk 500ml). Look for coupon near the produce.
- Visit www.ReadyPlanSave.com for additional printable coupons.
*In-store dates may vary in certain markets.
Tropical Popsicle Recipe
Yoplait Greek Yogurt was on sale for 10/$10 AND had a coupon for $1 off fresh fruit this week. So we were inspired to make some fun Tropical Popsicles! Here’s how:
You will need:
- 1 cup of Yoplait Pineapple Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup of Yoplait Coconut Greek Yogurt
- 1 Fresh Mango – ripe and cut into bite size pieces
- Popsicle Molds – for about 8 popsicles
1. Arrange bite sized mango pieces in popsicle mold.
2. Mix together the Pineapple and Coconut Greek Yogurts together. Pour into molds.
3. Freeze for 1-2 hours or until yogurt is set.
With sales and coupon savings this week, we were able to make these popsicles for only $1.60! That’s only 20 cents per pop!
With hot Florida days here, we are enjoying our frozen sweet treats. And with these savings, we can enjoy the best of summer at the fraction of the price! We are loving our Publix Fresh Savings, going on right now through 6/12/14. Grab your coupons and enjoy savings on your family’s fresh meat, produce and other great products from General Mills!
Looking for more easy popsicle recipes?
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians via Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for more reviews, giveaways and more.
what a great twist on a popsicle! That would be so refreshing for summer.
I love popsicles. I like your idea for a different type of popsicle.
Christina S says
We love making fun popsicles for my toddler. Get a little extra yogurt in there and he assumes it’s ice cream!