Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub Review
I wish this review had scratch n’ sniff pictures. I was in LOVE the moment I opened the jar of Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub in Hawaiian Kukui Scent. I was instantly transported to the Hawaiian Beaches with the amazing tropical smells that are infused throughout the sugar scrub. Check out all of the wonderful natural ingredients inside my little jar of happiness:
- Certified Organic Shea Butter: skin repairing & moisturizing, anti-aging, promotes elasticity
- Kukui Nut Oil: fast absorption, softens and heals cracked skin
- Safflower Seed Oil: deep moisturizer
- Evening Primrose Oil: rejuvenating and anti-aging agent
- Avocado Oil: reduce sun damage/age spots, hydrates
- Macadamia Seed Oil: excellent skin moisturizer and protector, High in essential fatty acids for dry skin and scarring, effective antioxidant
- Orange Oil: supports collagen formation, detoxifying, repairs sun damaged skin
- Sweet Almond Oil: improves complexion and retains natural sheen
The sugar grains easily remove dead skin cells and leave my skin feeling super soft and smelling “oh-so-good!” Tree Hut shea sugar scrubs come in a generous 18 oz. jar, perfect for indulging in a little mommy time 🙂 There are 10 different Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub scents available including Coconut Lime, Brazilian Nut, Tropical Mango and more.
Tree Hut has an assortment of natural personal skin care products including body butters, shower wash, lotions and other great products.
You can purchase Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub and other great Tree Hut products at your fave local retailers including Walmart, Ulta Beauty, Target, Publix, Amazon and more. You can use the Store Locator on the Tree Hut website for quick reference.
Be sure to follow Tree Hut via facebook, twitter, and pinterest for all of the new product updates!
*Disclosure ~ I received a free product from Tree Hut to conduct this review. No other compensation was received. While the product is free, the opinions are 100% my own. Tree Hut/Naterra International LLC to supply the prize to my winner. Saving Said Simply not responsible for shipment of prize.