Toddler Bedtime Tips + KinderGlo Night Light. Post sponsored by KinderGlo. All sleepy nighttime opinions are my own
Toddler Bedtime Tips + KinderGlo Night Light
1. Bedtime Begins in the Morning
Believe it or not good toddler bedtime habits begin right when your little ones wake up. Bedtime is affected by your toddler’s wake up times, their activity through the day, the foods they consume, their napping schedules and of course, their personalities.
2. Don’t Expect Change Overnight
Did you catch the pun? The biggest thing that parents can do to instill good toddler bedtimes is to have realistic sleep expectations. Make small calculated changes to your daily routine. Evaluate results. Find the rhythm that works best for your family dynamic.
3. Let Them Make Choices
Any parent here experience the bedtime meltdown? Ah, got to LOVE that toddler independence. Choices are a BIG part of avoiding that tired toddler drama. Whenever possible, I allow my daughter to choose. Choose her pajamas, choose her toothbrush, choose her book….this makes my toddler feel like an important part of the bedtime process and encourages good behavior, especially when sleepy 🙂
4. Stick to a Routine
Toddlers love routine, even my feisty 2 year old. She knows our nighttime routine to a “tee.” Nighttime bath, pajamas, brush teeth, cuddles and book reading and then finally down for sleep is our norm, and my daughter has grown to expect and accept this as our normal bedtime process. This time allows her to mentally and physically prepare for bed as well as the parents.
5. Keep Them Safe All Night with KinderGlo Night Lights
Night lights are such an important part of our bedtime routine. Ever since she was born, we always have a soft glow night light nearby. Comforting for my girl (and let’s face it, me too), we always rely on our night light to give my toddler the best sleep possible. Have you heard of KinderGlo? These awesome night lights are made just for your kids, and are perfect for toddler bedtime. Portable, adorable and loveable, check out why I am LOVING these KinderGlo night lights!
- 9 Fun Characters – including elephant, bear, owl, hippo, brontosaurus, T-rex, moon, angel, and dragon, in the perfect shape for nighttime cuddling!
- 100% Safe for Your Kids – Cool LED lights inside of the night light are NEVER hot to touch. Made of non-toxic materials and safe for cuddling all night long
- Fully Portable – Soft and easy to carry from bed to night time potty trips. Kids can easily turn the light on themselves.
- Lasts 8-10 Hours – continuous light throughout the night for a dependable glow your child can trust. And fully rechargeable with included recharging base, no need to worry about batteries!
Seriously how cute are these night lights? I love how adorable they are and the perfect nighttime pal to watch over your kids. Head over to https://kinderglo.com/store/ and grab your KinderGlo night light for a toddler good night sleep! Thanks to KinderGlo, I have an exclusive coupon code for my fans too. Enter code SSS2015 at checkout to save $5 off your KinderGlo order! Be sure to follow KinderGlo via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube for the latest night light products, bedtime tips and more!