It’s footprint artwork that’s perfect for the season Make this Summer Kids Craft with Footprint Flip Flops for a wonderful child keepsake. May contain commissioned links.
Summer Kids Craft | Footprint Flip Flops
Summer isn’t over yet!
I have an adorable summer kids craft today that’s super easy to make, with only a few supplies that you already have at home! And you know how much I’m a sucker for handprint and footprint art, so this combines some of my favorite Florida things together in one fun child keepsake for many years to come.
Here’s how to make today’s Summer Kids Craft | Footprint Flip Flops:
What You Will Need:
- Construction Paper
- Kids Paint
- Colored Drinking Straws
- White Glue
- Foam Stickers (if desired)
- Cover your little one’s feet in paint. Press down onto Construction Paper. Allow to dry
- Cut out your footprints in the shape of a flip-flip (see above)
- Cut drinking straws to fit as the thong part of your flop. You should only need one straw per foot. Glue to footprint
- Add stickers and embellishments as desired. In my daughter’s case, the more sparkly bling, the better!
You can hang onto your windows, add string for a summer mobile. And don’t forget to write your child’s name and age on the back for a wonderful child keepsake!
Need some more easy Kids Craft Ideas? Check out my Crafts Page or pop over to my Pinterest Page for more easy kids craft inspiration!
Let me know if you make this easy summer kids craft this season! I’d love to see your little one’s toes-ies all over the internet!
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more easy kids craft ideas, family recipes, travel tips, and more.
Leave a Reply