Disclosure: This post is part of the SPLENDA® 365 SWEET SWAPS ™ blogger program by McNeil Nutritionals, LLC. and The Motherhood, who sent me products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
Low Sugar Peaches & Cream Pie Recipe #SweetSwaps
Here’s one of my husband’s favorite recipes of all time for Peaches & Cream Pie. But the secret? I swapped out the sugar content for Splenda! That’s right, in a concentrated effort to reduce unwanted calories and sugar in my daily life, we made the smart and super delicious choice to join the Splenda 365 Sweet Swaps family! So we swapped Splenda No Calorie Sweetener for the usual added sugar in this recipe. And ya know what? It was absolutely fabulous! Added bonus, there’s NO extra crust needed! The recipe includes a yummy crust too! Here’s how to make this delicious Peaches & Cream Pie:
- 1 Cup of Flour
- 2 Packets of Splenda No Calorie Sweetener
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Butter or Margarine
- 2 Cups Fresh Peaches (about 2-3 large), Peeled and Sliced
- 10 Packets of Splenda No Calorie Sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup of Heaving Whipping Cream
1. Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine Flour, 2 Packets of Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Salt, Baking Powder
3. Cut in Butter/Margarine until mixture is crumbly. Press into bottom of a 10-inch pie plate. Place sliced peaches in crust.
4. Mix Cinnamon and 10 Packets of Splenda No Calorie Sweetener. Sprinkle over top of peaches.
5. Bake 15 minutes.
6. Mix Egg and Cream until frothy. Pour over top of peaches.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until custard is set.
YUM! Such an easy family favorite and you won’t miss those extra calories! Splenda No Calorie Sweetener makes it easy to swap out added sugar so you can enjoy the sweetness you love without the guilt!
Be on the lookout for these great Splenda Products to help you reach your goals:
- Splenda No Calorie Sweetener Packets
- Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- Splenda Sugar Blend
- Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
- Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Flavors for Coffee
And enjoy more great Recipes and Tips at the Splenda 365 Sweet Swaps website! Be inspired and make an easy sweet swap with Splenda! Curious on how to swap your sugar for Splenda? Check out this easy Splenda Conversion Chart!
Love this recipe? Let me know in the comments below! Be sure to check out all of my easy family recipes too!
Looking for more?
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more fun recipes, giveaways and more!