Post sponsored by Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps. All opinions are my own.
Spicy Pretzel Coated Chicken Bites Recipe
Fall means it’s time for football, family and fun Game Day Snacks! And if there’s one thing that my family absolutely loves for snacking, it’s Pretzel Crisps. Light, salty, crispy and crunchy, these little thin snack time favorites have you rethinking what you know about the pretzel.
Pretzel Crisps come in a large variety of flavors that are a delicious addition to your family’s snack time. My kids can’t get enough of that light and crispy crunch! Great for packing in school lunches, taking on family picnics or just enjoying an afternoon treat, I love giving my kids a delicious salty goodness of the classic pretzel they love, with a modern twist.
- Honey Mustard & Onion
- Garlic Parmesan
- Buffalo Wing
- Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper
- Jalapeno Jack
- Chipotle Cheddar
- Tuscan Three Cheese
- Cinnamon Toast
- Minis – Original & Cheddar
- Peanut Butter Crunch
- Dark Chocolate Crunch
- Dark Chocolate and Peppermint
- White Chocolate and Peppermint
The Chipotle Cheddar really sung to me this football season, which inspired this delicious Spicy Pretzel Coated Chicken Bites Recipe!
- ½ Cup of Flour
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 1 Bag of Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps in Chipotle Cheddar (or another flavor of choice), crushed
- 2 Chicken Breasts, filleted in half and cut into 1.5 inch bite sized pieces
- Salt and Pepper (if desired)
- Cooking Spray
- Line 2 baking sheets with foil. Spray with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Set up the Flour, Eggs, and crushed Pretzel Crisps in separate small bowls.
- Take your chicken pieces and dip in the flour mixture, lightly coating all sides
- Dip in beaten eggs, coating all sides. Shake off excess
- Coat in Pretzel Crisps, pressing to cover as much of the surface as possible.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- Lay coated pieces in baking sheets.
- Coat the tops of the chicken with a light spray of cooking spray.
- Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve warm, consider dipping sauces such as Honey Mustard, BBQ or a Cheese Sauce.
Pretzel Crisps is a great choice for your family! I can find bags of my favorite Pretzel Crisps flavors right at the Publix deli section. You can also purchase at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, online and other food retailers. Stay social! Follow Pretzel Crisps via Twitter @PretzelCrisps, Facebook.com/PretzelCrisps, Pinterest.com/pretzelcrisps and Instagram @pretzelcrisps for more delicious new products, recipes and special offers!
Your family will love the crispy taste of these Spicy Pretzel Coated Chicken Bites! Full of flavor and perfect for Game Day appetizers, family dinners or just something delicious to munch on, Pretzel Crisps really make this dish a touchdown! Grab your bag of Pretzel Crisps and enjoy munching together with your family!
Looking for more?
Disclosure ~ All links may contain affiliate links. I received free products in exchange for this review. No other compensation received. Though the products are free, the opinions are 100% my own. Be sure to follow Saving Said Simply via Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for more reviews, giveaways and more.