I’m sharing life’s ups & downs today with this delicious Roller Coaster Snack Idea + Step2 Anniversary Edition Up & Down Roller Coaster! This post is sponsored by The Step2 Company as a Step2 Ambassador. All FUN playtime opinions are my own.
Roller Coaster Snack Idea for Life’s Ups & Downs
I’ve been staring at a roller coaster at my house for the past 2 weeks. You can’t miss it. The 10 feet of track, the eruption of giggles echoing through the house….I literally have gained an amusement park overnight, with free admission.
Feeling inspired by life’s ups and downs, we’re created a delicious Roller Coaster Snack Idea to go along with our newest attraction! Check out all of the amazing features of our new favorite toy, and how to make an fun themed roller coaster snack for playtime.
Step2 Anniversary Edition Up & Down Roller Coaster™
The kids could not have been more excited than to have their very own roller coaster to ride again and again, especially my 3 year old. Within minutes these two were taking turns going up and down the track. Here’s a few of our favorite features of the new Step2 Anniversary Edition Up & Down Roller Coaster™:
- Easy Set Up. I’m talking minutes away from playtime! I love when you can immediately out of the box!
- Over 10 feet of colorful track with recessed wheel holders at the top (to hold the car in place as your child gets settled) and molded sides to keep the coaster car in place as your child dips into coaster fun!
- Easy to climb no-slip steps – fits right into your tracks
- Durable ATV-style coaster – The ride is EVERYTHING when it comes to coaster fun. And this coaster is loaded! Durable Step2 plastic keeps this coaster running smoothly, ride after ride. Handrail for two little hands, foot rests, and a comfy straddled seat with high seat back make this ride SWEET! I love the shape too, very lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- Hours of play, learning and FUN! I was completely impressed with how my kids were playing with this toy. Taking turns and sharing, working on those motor skills, balance, coordination and conquering fears – it’s such a great toy for a rainy day!
- Easy Breakdown and Storage
This coaster is great for kids aged 2-5 years and can hold kids up to 50 lbs. Years of up and down play, this coaster is definitely one of our favorite Step2 toys!
Roller Coaster Fruit Plate
What’s more fun than a snack to match your child’s new favorite coaster! This Roller Coaster Fruit Plate is the perfect sweet snack after hours of coaster play, inspired by the new Step2 Anniversary Edition Up & Down Roller Coaster™. Here’s what you will need:
- Strawberries, sliced in half lengthwise
- Mandarin Oranges
- Green Grapes, sliced in half lengthwise
- Mini Chocolate Chips
Arrange blueberries, grapes and oranges on a plate, with colors to match your new Step2 Anniversary Edition Up & Down Roller Coaster™! Then take your strawberries and stick in two mini chocolate chips at the bottoms for roller coaster “wheels.”
Love Step2 as much as we do? Check out some of the FUN we’ve been having!
It’s amazing what I’ve learned watching my kids go up and come down from the coaster again and again. It really made me think hard and appreciate these moments, the laughter and the playtime. While life certainly may bring us ups and downs, it certainly doesn’t mean that we can’t enjoy the ups just as much as the downs! There’s a roller coaster in my house, but yet I am learning just as much as my kids are.
The Step2 Anniversary Edition Up & Down Roller Coaster™ is a great way to welcome in the joyful noises of spring! We’re enjoying all of life’s ups and downs with this Roller Coaster Snack Idea and our new coaster from Step2!