Pumpkin Pie a la Mode Mocktail Recipe
- 1 oz. of a sweet Coffee Creamer (I used the new Coffee-mate Extra Sweet & Creamy)
- 1 oz. of Pumpkin Pie Syrup
- 1 large scoop of Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
- Pinch of Ground cinnamon
1. Mix the coffee creamer and pumpkin pie syrup together. Note that some of the syrup will settle at the bottom.
2. Add scoop or frozen yogurt on top. Sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon. Re-stir drink if needed. Serve immediately.
Seriously, you have to try it! I thought there was some Bailey’s in there for sure! Love this recipe? Let me know in the comments below! Be sure to check out all of my easy family recipes too!
Looking for more?