A decadent fall drink idea that taste so good, you thought there was a little extra something! Easy Pumpkin Pie a la Mode Mocktail Recipe for adults and kids.
Pumpkin Pie a la Mode Mocktail Recipe
Ok, serious YUM right here. I just came up with this Pumpkin Pie a la Mode Mocktail Recipe, so good that it feels like there’s Irish Cream in there! But nope, not a drop in this delicious drink combo. A perfect dessert drink to share with the whole family and so simple to make. And you ready to get sipping? Here’s how to make your next yummy fall drink:
- 1 oz. of a sweet Coffee Creamer (I used the new Coffee-mate Extra Sweet & Creamy)
- 1 oz. of Pumpkin Pie Syrup
- 1 large scoop of Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
- Pinch of Ground cinnamon
- Mix the coffee creamer and pumpkin pie syrup together. Note that some of the syrup will settle at the bottom.
- Add scoop or frozen yogurt on top. Sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon. Re-stir drink if needed. Serve immediately.
Seriously, you have to try it! I thought there was some Bailey’s in there for sure!
Perfect for sipping with family and friends during one of the best seasons of the year, this Easy Pumpkin Pie a la Mode drink tastes so good, you won’t believe it is family friendly! Love this easy drink recipe idea? Let me know in the comments below! Be sure to check out all of my easy family recipes too for more ideas on how to enjoy the fall – pinkies up, of course.
Looking for more tasty pumpkin recipes and pumpkin craft inspiration? Check out these popular posts:
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more fun recipe ideas, easy kid crafts, family travel tips, family movie reviews and more!