Peaches & Cream Pie Recipe
I got a lot of questions regarding my Peaches & Cream Pie Recipe, and if there was a SUGAR version. I definitely have the one for you! All the goodness of real sugar and butter in this version!
- 1 Cup of Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon of Salt
- ½ Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- ¼ Cup Butter or Margarine
- 2 Cups Fresh Peaches (about 2-3 large), Peeled and Sliced
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup of Heaving Whipping Cream
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine Flour, 2 TBSP of Sugar, Salt, Baking Powder
- Cut in Butter/Margarine until mixture is crumbly. Press into bottom of a 10-inch pie plate. Place sliced peaches in crust.
- Mix Cinnamon and ¼ cup sugar. Sprinkle over top of peaches.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Mix Egg and Cream until frothy. Pour over top of peaches.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until custard is set.
Looking for the Splenda version? Find the Splenda Peaches & Cream Pic Recipe HERE. Helpful to grab the How to Easily Peel the Skin from Peach too!
Looking for more?