Loss Prevention with nio Tag Bluetooth Device. Disclosure ~ Post sponsored by Bluenio. All opinions are my own.
Loss Prevention with nio Tag Bluetooth Device
I’ve lost my iphone today for the 50th time. No surprise there, I have two kids and a big scatterbrain. But technology keeps evolving, and now I have a new and easy to use device to keep track of all of my important items, including my kids! Let me introduce you to nio Tag by Bluenio, a unique Bluetooth accessory that helps me find and protect what matters most to me.
Features a small lightweight device less than 2 inches high, the nio Tag is designed to provide technology sound loss prevention for scatterbrained moms like me. Check out the nifty features:
- Includes: 1 nio Tag device, micro USB charger, Detachable clip and 3 colored lanyards
- Operational range of up to 50 meters (or 165 feet)
- Light indicators for alarm and status updates
- Audible and vibration alert capabilities for alarm settings
- Find my smartphone button
Compatible with your iPhone, iPad, Android and Samsung Galaxy Devices, your nio Tag includes 3 FREE apps that work together with your nio device to prevent loss prevention
- nio Chain: Loss prevention. Alarm sounds when item is moved past the wireless “chain” of protection. Personalized settings to keep the chain close or further away and capability to track up to 10 tags at once
- nio Locate: Find missing items attached to your nio Tag using a sensitive Hot/Cold
- nio Motion Alert: Alarm system for when item is moved at all
So how does it work?
I’ll do an example for my son. Say we go to the Mall of America for the day (hey, gotta think big, right?). I don’t want to lose my son. So I clip the nio Tag to his pants. If we were to get separated, the nio Tag will alarm, as well as let me know on my phone via my nio app. Using my nio Locate app, I can then track him down and give him a good talking to. 🙂 But more than your kids, you can hook up to your laptop, tablet, keys, or any valuables using bluetooth technology and your FREE nio app. Lost your phone? Turn on the nio Tag’s find my smartphone button to track down your missing phone quickly (Can I get an amen to that?).
I’m seriously so excited how far technology has come. I can protect my loved ones and find my valuables quickly using my new nio Tag Bluetooth Device from Bluenio. You can purchase the nio Tag online for the ARV of $49.99. Stay social. Follow Bluenio via Facebook and Twitter for the latest in technology gadgets, product updates, coupon codes and more.
Disclosure ~ I received a free product in exchange for this posting. No other compensation received. Though the product is free, the opinions are 100% my own. Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more reviews, giveaways and more.