Ready to visit the 2021 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival? Here are 7 New Epcot Food & Wine Festival Booths Worth Drooling Over. This post is sponsored by Walt Disney World. All magical opinions are my own.
7 New Epcot Food & Wine Festival Booths Worth Drooling Over
New dates, new menu, new booths!
The 2021 Food and Wine Festival is here (yes, in July) and is already making Walt Disney World Resort history, just in time for the 50th anniversary celebration! Kicking off the longest Epcot International Food and Wine Festival from July 15 through November 20, 2021, the 129 day streak offers over 50% new menu items, along with new entertainment, new merchandise and 8 new Global Marketplaces.
Getting hungry yet? Here are 7 new Epcot Food and Wine Festival booths worth drooling over at the 2021 Epcot Food and Wine Festival this year. Forks optional.
The Noodle Exchange
They had me at noodles. Not going to lie, this is absolutely my favorite new food booth of 2021. Located between Journey into Imagination and Canada (over by the new Starbucks), this Epcot Food & Wine Festival marketplace has oodles of noodles for to fill your tummy with 4 all-new dishes:
- Traditional Spicy Vietnamese Beef Pho with shaved beef, enoki mushrooms and Thai basil (gluten free) – honestly wasn’t that spicy to me. You can remove the red chili for less spice. – $5.50
- Char Siu Pork Udon with enoki mushrooms, bok choy and soy pickled egg – reminded me of the udon from Katsura Grill in Japan, just a little heartier. – $5.50
- Shrimp and Coconut Curry Rice Noodles with shiitake mushrooms and Thai basil (gluten free) – $6.25
- Tofu Pho with enoki mushrooms and Thai basil (vegan and gluten free). – $5.50
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
It was odd to watch so many people pass this new Morocco food booth. Perhaps because it’s in an existing restaurant? But I definitely would not miss the opportunity to grab one of the best bang-for-your-buck bites from the 2021 Epcot Food & Wine Festival. A little reprieve stop complete with air conditioning, it’s well worth eating and strolling this overlooked World Showcase spot.
- Fried Falafel Pita with Tahini sauce (vegan) – $5.25
- Grilled Kebabs (choice of Lemon-Garlic Chicken, Moroccan Spiced Lamb, or Harissa-marinated beef tenderloin tips) with couscous, tomato-onion salad and garlic aïoli – $5.75
- Stone-baked Moroccan Bread with hummus, zaalouk, and zhoug dips – Not quite naan yummy bread, but the dips really make this dish! – $5.00
- Pistachio Cake with cinnamon pastry cream and candied walnuts – $4.75
Brew-Wing at the Epcot Experience
Wings and a show call at this popular stop between Test Track and Mexico. Grab your wings and your beer/cider flight as you cool off and watch the popular Walt Disney Imagineering interactive exhibit. You get a mix of 5 wings (drumsticks and flats) along with celery and a packet of ranch with every order. And every wings order is completely gluten free score!
- Garlic-Parmesan Wings (gluten free) – $7.50
- Barbeque Wings (gluten free) – $7.50
- Teriyaki-Sesame Wings (gluten free) – these were delicious! – $7.50
- Traditional Buffalo Wings (gluten free) – $7.50
- Mango-Habanero Wings (gluten free) – $7.50
- Cheese Flatbread – $9.00
- Pepperoni Flatbread – $9.00
The Swanky Saucy Swine
Try saying that 3 times fast. Located across from Disney Traders, this all-new food booth offers every type of dish for the pork lover.
- Crispy Barbeque Pork Rinds with pimento cheese (gluten free) – $4.75
- Roasted Porchetta with pork-fat roasted rosemary potatoes and lemon-parsley salsa verde (gluten free) – That salsa verde is divine! – $6.25
- Soy-Glazed Sticky Ribs with green onions and peanuts – $7.00
- Crispy Pig Ear Salad with fire roasted tomatillo sauce, pickled red onions, queso fresco, roasted corn salad and avocado cream (gluten free) – $5.25
Yes, this is a separate stop at The American Adventure. One of the new air conditioned booths located inside of the main building of The American Adventure 30-minute show, this hidden spot has 3 cold dishes that may be worth stopping for on a hot day:
- Chilled Smoked Shrimp Salad (gluten free) – $6.25
- Wild Mushroom and Truffle Tart with Gruyère and Crème Fraîche – $5.00
- Chilled Crab and Avocado Parfait with caviar (gluten free) – $6.50
Lobster Landing – Opening October 1st!
***Update: Open as of 8/15/21!
No signs yet of this new food booth that will be opening over by Mission: Space. (So enjoy this pic of the new Candy Bar donut in the 4-pack assorted from The Donut Box booth instead.) But all signs point to delicious lobster offerings this fall!
- New England Lobster Tail with lobster bisque sauce
- Lobster Chowder with bacon, corn, potatoes and oyster crackers
- Baked Lobster Dip with Old Bay chips (gluten free)
Mac & Eats – Opening October 1st!
***Update: Open as of 8/15/21!
This Mission Space booth has not made it’s arrival in Future World yet either. (So enjoy a pic of the Greece Global Marketplace instead) But those craving mac n’ cheese, this comfort food station is sure to be popular this fall.
- Traditional Macaroni and Cheese with herbed panko
- Truffle Macaroni and Cheese with herbed panko
- Cowboy Macaroni and Cheese with smoked pork belly, brisket burnt ends, pickled peppers and onion straws
- Macaroni and Cheese with house-made vegan Italian sausage and peppers (vegan)
2021 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Best Tips
Ready to plan your trip to the 2021 Food and Wine festival? Be sure to keep these best tips handy for exploring, tasting and visiting with your family:
- 8 of the 34 food booths are opening on October 1st, 2021 to celebrate Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary – Ireland, Brazil, Belgium, Spain, The Alps, Kenya, Lobster Landing and Mac & Eats.
- The new Kenya booth opening on October 1st is actually just a new name, not new marketplace. This is replacing the formerly known “Africa” booth.
- The 2021 Food & Wine Festival guide book is available, but sadly does NOT have stickers this year. My kids sorely miss that part.
- The 2021 Remy’s “Ratatouille” Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt has a new prize this year, an adorable Remy bowl, included in the $9.99 price.
- The Green Landing Family Play Zone Wall-e themed outdoor playground over between Test Track and MouseGear is open. Perfect place for little ones to burn off some steam.
- 2021 Emile’s Fromage Montage is back with a new prize. Eat the 5 specific cheesy dishes on the list, collect stamps and redeem for a free prize. The prize this year is a FREE Strawberry Cheesecake Soft Serve inside of a collector cup!
- The 2021 mini Festival gift cards are great for those social distancing with contactless Disney payment. Makes a great souvenir and helps you stay on budget when eating around the world!
- New 2021 Food & Wine merchandise can be found at MouseGear (no lines with contactless checkout!), Port of Entry and Festival Markets throughout the park (since the Festival Center is closed this year) with 4 new collections: Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Collection, Belle, Be Our Guest Collection (commemorating the first time that a Disney princess joins the merch!), Remy Shakes Things Up Collection, and Minnie’s Apple Orchard Collection.
- 2021 Food & Wine Festival entertainment includes many musical offerings throughout the park. Check the My Disney Experience app when you arrive for that day’s lineup.