Enjoy game day with these Loaded Sloppy Joe Potato Skins Recipe. Sloppy Joes & potato skins? YES! This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Manwich. All opinions are 100% mine.
Loaded Sloppy Joe Potato Skins Recipe
What’s the busiest night of the week at our house? Monday. That Monday get-back-into-gear syndrome always hits our family hard, which makes Monday night dinners in our house a little chaotic! Well, Manwich is here to save your family’s Monday meals with their new Manwich Mondays. Check out how you can start your week with a fabulous Manwich Monday meal, like my loaded Sloppy Joe Potato Skins Recipe.
Kids and the classic sloppy joe; they always are easy “little” crowd pleasers. So my kids’ love for this family staple inspired my homemade Loaded Sloppy Joe Potato Skins Recipe! Great for little hands, your kids will love picking up and eating their own homemade potato skin, stuffed with their favorite Manwich Sloppy Joe! And with no artificial flavors or preservatives, Manwich is a choice I can feel good about serving to my kids in 3 different varieties – Manwich Original, Manwich Bold and Manwich Thick & Chunky. Here’s how to make them:
- 1 can of Manwich
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 7 russet potatoes
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 TBSP. green onions, sliced
- shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Poke holes into your potatoes with a fork. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until potatoes are soft and cooked through.
3. While your potatoes are baking, brown your ground beef on the stove as directed on your Manwich can. Drain. Add your Manwich to beef and cook through.
4. When done, slice potatoes in half width wise. Scoop out 75% of the potato out of the skins, leaving about 1/4 inch edge. Save your potato innards for another meal.
5. Stuff potato with sloppy joe mix.
6. Top with cheese, tomato and green onions.
7. Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Looking for more?
Manwich definitely adds some FUN back into our Monday night dinners! With these Loaded Sloppy Joe Potato Skins, we are LOVING our family meals together. Looking for more family meal inspiration? Check out the Manwich Mondays Recipes. And don’t forget to sign up for the ReadySetEat enewsletter for coupons, offers and more!
How would your family enjoy Manwich Monday?