Juice Box Balloon Car Craft with Juicy Juice
Rain, rain go away! Rainy season has hit Florida this summer. And while we are super thankful for ending our drought season, the kids have been going a little stir crazy with the daily thunderstorms. But with Disney Pixar’s Cars 3 movie right around the corner, it was time to turn those rainy frowns upside down with this Cars 3 inspired craft. Make your own Juice Box Balloon Car with this easy and fun kids craft tutorial. Perfect STEM project for a rainy day, your kids will love making a race car good enough to go up against Lightning McQueen himself. Ready to rev those engines? Here’s how to make one:
Juice Box Balloon Car Craft Tutorial
What You Will Need:
- (1) Empty Juice Box – like Juicy Juice!
- (1) Balloon
- (1) Bendy Plastic Straw
- (1) Rubber Band
- (2) Round Toothpicks
- (4) Disposable Water Bottle Caps, same size and shape
- Washi Tape (Sticky but not too sticky. This is important!)
- Coins – just in case you need for weight
- Starting with the wheels, have a grown up help make teeny holes in the middle of each bottle cap. Push bottle cap onto both ends of the toothpick, until held in place. You should have 2 wheels per toothpick.
- Choose a side to be the bottom. Using washi tape, tape the toothpicks to the bottom of the juice box. Be sure not to tape too tight; we want the wheels to still spin. Turn the juice box over.
- Now to create the power! Place your balloon onto the short end of your bendy straw. Hold in place using your rubber band, being sure to wrap until tightly sealed to straw. Tape straw onto the top of your juice box, allowing the long end of the straw to hang off the end of the juice box.
- Test your car. If the back end of the car comes up, you may want to tape down with a coin to add some weight.
- HAVE FUN!
Your Juice Box Balloon Car is now ready for action! But before you race off, don’t forget to fuel up your little racers with Juicy Juice! The 100% Juice brand is ready for Cars 3 with new limited edition juice boxes, featuring your favorite Cars 3 characters. How cute, right? And don’t forget to check your specially marked Cars 3 Juicy Juice products for your chance to win in the Race for Juicy Rewards Instant Win Game.
Join Lightning McQueen and all of his racing friends with this Cars 3 inspired kids craft. I know my kids are LOVING their Juicy Juice & this Juice Box Balloon Car Craft. And don’t miss Disney Pixar’s Cars 3, in theaters June 16th.
Looking for more?
Cars 3 & Juicy Juice Prize Pack GIVEAWAY
Ready for Cars 3? Race off to fun this summer with Cars 3 & Juicy Juice and enter to win this Cars 3 & Juicy Juice Prize Pack! Lots of fun is packed into this prize including:
- (4) Fandango Tickets to see Cars 3 (up to $54 value!)
- (4) Juice Boxes of Limited Edition Cars 3 Juicy Juice
- (1) FREE Juicy Juice Product of Choice (via free product coupon)
- (1) Bag of G.H. Cretors Popcorn
- (2) Cars 3 Visors
- (2) Cars 3 Backpacks
- (1) set of Cars 3 Tattoos
- Assorted Juicy Juice Stickers
Open to U.S. residents. Ends 6/22/17 at 11:59 pm EST. Here’s how to enter:
GIVEAWAY NOW OVER. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED
Enter all of the active Raising Whasians Giveaways
This giveaway is sponsored by Juicy Juice! The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. No Purchase Necessary to enter. Open to U.S. residents 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (selected by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. Raising Whasians is not responsible for product shipment, delivery, or fulfillment. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, or any other social media sites. Winner may not have received a prize from another participating blog/website. This disclosure is made in accordance with the FTC 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Be sure to follow Raising Whasians via Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for more of your favorite giveaways!