Today I’m completely exposing my nerdiness with 4 Reasons to Own the Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 on Blu-Ray. Post sponsored by Lionsgate. All nerdy Hunger Games excitement and opinions are my own. May contain commissioned links
4 Reasons to Own The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 on Blu-Ray
3 books. 4 movies. And you bet, I have read and seen every one of them.
My name is Christie and I am a Hunger Games addict. So today is an epic day in Panem. The finale, the sequel of all sequels, the must own movie of the year is finally on Blu-Ray. Have you guessed yet? Yes! There’s 4 Reasons to Own The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 on Blu-Ray starting today March 22, 2016. Check out the details including info on the new 4-film collection + what bonus features will have your Hunger Games fan begging for this movie!
Must Own Sequel of the Year
It is the end of an era. What started as The Hunger Games movie in 2012 has led to one of the biggest fandoms of this generation. And in it’s thrilling conclusion, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 promises an ending worthy of it’s fans. The action, the story, the tears. Yes it’s all there in the last movie of the series. Of course, you need to own this movie. It would like owning Star Wars without Episode VI. It can’t be done! You have to complete your film collection with the final Hunger Games movie.
Bonus Features Worthy of the Biggest Hunger Games Fan
Want to talk bonus features? Let’s talk bonus features. There’s over 5 hours of them, including a huge 8-part documentary that will keep your Hunger Games fanatic glued to their seat. I love love love the 8-part documentary, as a huge movie nerd. Learning behind-the-scenes of the movie – even hair and make-up (one word: Effie!) was really intimate and insightful as a Hunger Games fan. I cannot wait to watch the film again with the Director and Producer commentary!
- “Pawns No More: Making The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2” 8-Part Documentary**
- Walking Through Fire (Concluding the Saga)
- Real or Not Real (Visual Design)
- High-Value Targets (The Acting Ensemble)
- From Head to Toe (Costume, Make-up & Hair)
- Navigating the Minefield (Production in Atlanta, Paris & Berlin)
- Collateral Damage (Stunts, Special Effects & Weapons)
- Tightening the Noose (The Post-Production Process)
- A Different World (Reflections)
- The Hunger Games: A Photographic Journey
- Cinna’s Sketchbook: Secrets of the Mockingjay Armor
- Panem on Display: The Hunger Games: The Exhibition
- Jet to the Set (only on Blu-Ray)
- Audio Commentary with Director Francis Lawrence and Producer Nina Jacobson
Get Your Hunger Games Fix Anywhere
When you own the new The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 on Blu-Ray Combo Pack, you get Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital HD copy all in one set. You can literally take along the sequel of the year whenever and wherever you want! Heck, yes! Want to see the fall of President Snow again and again? There’s a movie copy for that 🙂
The Odds Are In Your Favor
In love with everything Hunger Games? Starting today not only can you own Mockingjay Part 2 on Blu-Ray Combo Pack, but now you can also own The Hunger Games Complete 4-Film Collection! The long anticipated Hunger Games movie boxed set is finally here and is packed with over 14 hours of Bonus Content including:
- 12 Never-Before-Seen Deleted Scenes from The Hunger Games
- 6 Deleted Scenes from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire – Including 1 Never Before Seen
- 9 Deleted Scenes from The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1
- 2 All-New Featurettes: “Picturing Panem” and “Capitol Cuisine”
- 70 Additional Featurettes (Blu-ray); 69 Additional Special Featurettes (DVD)
- Audio Commentaries, Music Videos and More
Jaw-dropping awesome, right? My niece is going to FLIP for this set! So hurry in today Tuesday March 22, 2016 to grab your copy of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 AND The Hunger Games Complete 4-Film Collection, now available to own on DVD, Blu-Ray and Digital HD. My inner Hunger Games nerd is doing back flips today. It’s a good day in the world of Panem.