Florida + Travel = FUN! The annual Florida Vacation Rental Managers (FLVRMA) XTRAVAGANZA is coming to Orlando next week, May 2-3, and also happens to be the largest vacation home conference held in the state of Florida. If you love everything travel and Florida (and winning prizes, of course), you’re definitely going to want to join the fun with the #FVRMA17 Twitter Party on May 3rd! Grab the details, RSVP for your chance to win + find out what amazing prizes are in store!
What is a vacation rental? Picture yourself and your family in a hotel room and then picture your family in a 4 -7 bedroom rental home costing about the same amount of money, yet with a kitchen and possibly even a private pool. Sounds perfect right?
The Florida VRMA is a statewide Vacation Rental Managers Association, working to provide you with information and opportunity to help your business reach its full potential.
With major travel sites like Airbnb and HomeAway offering vacation homes as an option to travelers, the industry has seen major growth in the last 5 years.
Florida Vacation Rental Managers XTRAVAGANZA Twitter Party
So make sure that you RSVP now for your chance to win!
Twitter Party Info:
- DATE: Wednesday –May 3, 2017, at 12:15 – 1:00 PM EST
- Follow your MAIN host- @FLVRMA keeps their Twitter Page up, as they will be asking the questions that will give you a chance to win.
- Follow your co-hosts, @tasalinas & @raisingwhasians
- Use a computer to keep the hosts’ Twitter’s open. If you can only attend on mobile, keep your main hosts Twitter open.
- Use the hashtag #FVRMA17 on ALL tweets. This is the only way you will get noticed.
- Retweet EVERYTHING and answer as many as you can with the Q1. format!
Let’s get to the fun part, the prizes! Be sure to RSVP for your chance to win one of the following:
- Go Pro Hero Session + accessory pack.
- (3) Amazon Echo Dots
- SURPRISE Disney Gift Bag
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (+ D.C); 18 years and older. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Valid 12:15 pm –1:00 pm ET on 5/3/17. RSVP here: