Finding Nemo Cupcakes Recipe #DisneySide
To continue our Finding Nemo Party venture, I have my super FUN recipe for Finding Nemo Cupcakes! So easy to make and colorful too, this is a perfect sweet treat for your Finding Nemo party ideas. This also makes a great addition to any Ocean themed or Under the Sea Party! FUN to make and have the kids help too!
Here’s how to make your Finding Nemo Cupcakes:
- (1) Box Cake Mix (+ eggs, oil, etc. according to package)
- (1) Bag of Swedish Fish (color assortment a plus!)
- (1) bag of Orange Goldfish Crackers
- (1) tub of Pillsbury Aqua Blue Vanilla Frosting
- (1) White Decorative Icing Tube
1. Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon into lined or greased cupcake tins. Bake according to package. Let cool.
2. Frost cupcake tops with VERY blue Pillsbury Aqua Blue Vanilla Frosting. Keep those sprinkles!
3. Paint 3 vertical white stripes onto your goldfish, 1 for each cupcake (about 12). Place one “Nemo” in the center of each cupcake.
4. Add 2 Swedish Fish to top and bottom of each cupcake to create more fishy friends 🙂
How cute are these? With so much color and fun for kids to find Nemo on their cupcakes, it was the perfect addition to our Finding Nemo party! ENJOY making these with your family! The kids LOVED finding Nemo on top their cupcakes!
Need more Finding Nemo inspiration? Check out all of the details of my How To Host a DIY Disney Finding Nemo Party Post! From food ideas, décor on a budget and more!
Would your kids love these festive Disney party cupcakes? Do you love Finding Nemo as much as we do?
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more fun recipes, kid party ideas, crafts and more.
Leave a Reply