Want to make some quick last minute travel plans? Grab these 10 Easy Florida Getaway Ideas for a Stress-Free Weekend. This post is sponsored by Picture Keeper. All wanderlust opinions are my own.
10 Easy Florida Getaway Ideas for a Stress-Free Weekend
All I want for Mother’s Day is zero stress and a traveling heart. With my most recent purge of “stuff” in my house and a focus on more travel, I’m ready to plan my next adventure. But you know what happens when you’re a mom. Schedules. Sleep deprivation. Lack of time management. We blink and all of a sudden Mother’s Day is here and that hope of a little getaway becomes a dream.
But what if we had $250 and a weekend to go now, right now. Where would you go?
Thanks to Picture Keeper, I’ve got travel plans on the brain with these 10 Easy Florida Getaway Ideas for a Stress-Free Weekend. (Need some more ideas? Check out these Florida Getaways for Two.) Check out my favorite Florida destinations for a last-minute travel adventure and be sure to scroll down to find out how you could win $250.
10 Easy Florida Getaway Ideas
Picture Keeper is giving away $250 this Mother’s Day. And instead of all of the “stuff” I could get with that money, my mind immediately went to traveling with the family. It’s a no-brainer that Florida travel has my heart. And with $250, we definitely could take advantage of all of the adventures my home state has to offer. Here are my Easy Last Minute Florida Getaway Ideas. Who’s ready to travel?
- Orlando – A staycation is always an easy family getaway. With so many great hotels in the Orlando are at an affordable price, we just need a pool, Florida sunshine and a bed.
- Sanibel Island – Hands down the best shelling in Florida. This secluded island is covered in some of the most beautiful shells. One of my favorite spots for family exploring.
- Cocoa Beach – When this beach is only 40 minutes from the house, how can we resist? I love this town for it’s laid back surfer charm, sandy beaches and quiet downtown.
- Siesta Key – This is my favorite white sand beach in Florida. This huge stretch of powder along the Florida west coast is the perfect spot for relaxation.
- St. Augustine – The history, the sights, the food. Need I go on? We would drop everything for a weekend in St. Augustine. We find new hidden treasure spots every time we visit.
- Singer Island – A little piece of “home.” When I used to live in the West Palm Beach area, this little secluded island was always a welcome.
- Key West – A bit of a drive, but so worth it. Sometimes you need a little “quirky” island to bring out your best mood. The food, the sights and the culture really makes Key West a special place for us.
- Winter Park – This city has always been a little Florida hidden gem spot for us. Give me one of the best Florida farmers markets, a stroll down Park Ave. and kids rolling in the grass any day.
- Miami – Color and life. When I need to be reminded of the vibrancy of Florida, this is city I look for. There’s so much to do and see with the family too. The aquarium is always fun.
- Jacksonville – This city continues to come back to my bucket list. This is my eclectic spot, for when you need a taste of everything. Food, culture, beaches, exploration, sports – a great place.
Keeping My Family’s Travel Memories with Picture Keeper
Being a blogger is both a blessing and a curse at times. That constant nag of missing “that amazing photo,” often times forces me to lug around my heavy camera equipment. But the freedom of leaving that stuff behind to be in the moment with my family – that’s the time I cherish the most. I love when I can opt to leave my job behind and just take those candid shots with my phone. But let’s face it. Even bloggers have trouble saving those priceless family photos. Not having backup photo protection for my travel memories is basically taboo. It can’t happen – ever. I always need to have backups for my backups.
Picture Keeper helps me to keep those family memories stress-free long after our getaway. By simply plugging in Picture Keeper Connect USB drive into my phone I can save, store and backup my priceless travel memories. So easy. Photos, videos, even my contacts are all kept safe and secure. The best part? Picture Keeper is awesome for travel! No wifi, storage or data is needed to use while on-the-go, making our stress-free travel even more stress-free!
Save for Mother’s Day with This Picture Keeper Promo Code
With Mother’s Day around the corner, there’s no better gift than keeping mom’s priceless memories safe and secure. Picture Keeper is offering HUGE savings this holiday. Use promo code MOM18 for 40% off a Picture Keeper Connect at picturekeeper.com.
Follow Picture Keeper on social media for the latest products, offers & more:
$250 Cash Giveaway from Picture Keeper
Ready to plan your next Florida getaway? Enter this amazing Picture Keeper giveaway! 1 lucky reader will win $250 cash + a Picture Keeper Connect! Whether planning an adventure or just using the $250 to treat yourself, Picture Keeper wants to make sure that mom is taken care of this Mother’s Day! HURRY, this giveaway ends 5/8/18 (just in time for Mother’s Day). Open to U.S. residents only. Here’s how to enter:
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Picture Keeper. Raising Whasians is not responsible for prize fulfillment. One winner will be randomly selected using the Rafflecopter random selector and will be notified via email. Once notified, the winner will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Google. Void where prohibited. This disclosure is made in accordance with the FTC 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Be sure to follow Raising Whasians via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for more of your favorite giveaways!