Post sponsored by Go-GURT. I’m proud to be a Go-GURT Lunchbox Creator! All opinions are creations of my own
Easter Bento Lunchbox Idea + 5 More Ideas
Easter never tasted so good! This Easter Bento Lunchbox Idea is perfect welcome to the Spring season…and the best part? Your kids will LOVE getting creative with their lunches! Homemade Easter Egg Pizzas are in store for your child’s lunch, with lots of fixings to make these eggs spectacular and delicious! Here’s how to make an egg-cellent lunch:
What You Will Need:
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Sliced Black Olives
- Pizza Sauce
- Any other pizza toppings your child loves
1. Using an egg shaped cookie cutter (or a pizza cutter) cut your tortillas into Easter Egg sized pizzas.
2. Pack a container filled with miniature sized toppings so your child can decorate their own Easter Egg during lunchtime. I used a 1/4 teaspoon to cut out my circle pepperonis and just a small knife for the triangle pepperonis. Get creative and let the kids get involved with picking their favorite toppings too. Pineapple, tomato, and spinach would make great choices too!
3. Have a small sealed container of pizza sauce, shredded cheese and any other loose toppings so they will be safe for travel.
4. Don’t forget those healthy sides! Fresh broccoli, blueberries and a delicious Go-GURT yogurt are the perfect pairings for a Easter inspired lunch! My son loves that he can enjoy his favorite squeezable yogurt with his school lunches everyday! I just freeze the night before so it can thaw in time for lunch.
Need some more lunchbox inspiration? Check out my other FUN Lunchbox ideas!
Camping inspired bento box
We are welcoming in Easter with this make-your-own Easter Egg Pizzas this school lunch season! How are you getting your kids into the Easter spirit?
I received compensation and promotional items as an ambassador to Go-GURT. All opinions and creation ideas are my own. Be sure to follow Saving Said Simply via Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for more reviews, giveaways and more.