Wow your guests this Thanksgiving season with this easy Crock Pot Squash Casserole Recipe. Post sponsored by Wilton Armetale. All delicious opinions are my own. May contain commissioned links.
Crock Pot Squash Casserole Recipe
One of the things I love about fall is all of the amazing fall flavors. Enjoying fall squash is definitely up there with one of my favorites! So this Crock Pot Squash Casserole recipe is definitely one that I keep on hand for the season.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and who wouldn’t love the taste of a home cooked fall side dish….all without the intense work? So here’s one of my easy and delicious Crock Pot side dishes to enjoy with your loved ones this Thanksgiving season.
Here’s how to make it:
Cook smarter, not harder! With so much happening in the kitchen for Thanksgiving, set and forget kind of side dish is a welcome reprieve from the oven heat!
This super easy, delicious and unique Thanksgiving side dish recipe is always a welcome favorite for the holidays. I love how the squash is gobbled up instantly. It’s even kid-approved!
Grab your Crock Pot Squash Casserole Supplies:
Crock Pot Squash Casserole Recipe
Crock Pot Squash Casserole Recipe with Wilton Armetale
- 3 lbs. of squash acorn or butternut, peeled and de-seeded, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cans 10.75 oz of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 3 carrots peeled and shredded
- 1 cup of sweet onion finely diced
- 2 cups of herb stuffing mix
- 15 Ritz crackers finely crushed
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Flash boil the squash on the stove in a small amount of water for about 3-5 minutes, or until just tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, butter, carrots, onion and stuffing mix. Add squash and fold in.
- Pour into greased crock pot. Top with crushed Ritz Crackers.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 2 hours, or until squash is tender.
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Cook for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Looking for more Thanksgiving recipes?
And what’s a beautiful side dish without something to serve it in? These Wilton Armetale bowls are the perfect addition to your fall table setting. Aren’t they pretty? Fine detailed designs, beautiful polished Armetale metal and a great for any dish, Wilton Armetale is a great choice for showing off your delicious creation. I love how each piece can be set for a fancy occasion or just used for everyday family meals. The Viceroy comes in four beautiful designs:
- Viceroy Chip & Dip
- Viceroy Large Oval Tray
- Viceroy Oval Bowl
- Viceroy Small Bowl
Made of food-safe recycled metal. Food stays hot or cold longer in the dish! There’s a lifetime guarantee against breakage. Won’t rust or tarnish either. The best part? They are oven, freezer and tabletop safe. So if you need to keep my Squash Casserole warm, just pop this Wilton Armetale Viceroy Small Bowl into the oven on low heat!
Because of the beautiful metal finish, these pieces are NOT recommended for dishwasher use. But I can hand wash this bowl with no problem. Starting as low as $29.99, the Wilton Armetale Viceroy Collection would make a great addition to your serving collection and a fabulous gift idea for the holidays. Follow Wilton Armetale via Facebook and Twitter for the latest beautiful dishes, food inspiration and more.
Thanksgiving will be extra yummy this year with my Crock Pot Squash Casserole on the table! Easily made and beautifully presented, we have a fall favorite that’s creamy and full of fall flavor!