5 Reasons To Visit SeaWorld Aquatica in December
1. The Price. From now through 12/31/13, you can buy Aquatica tickets for as low as $19 per person with the Splash & Save Ticket. This is the LOWEST price I’ve seen for a one-day pass, with savings of up to 66%! With the holidays here, this is definitely a great gift idea for those visiting Florida
2. The Water Temperature. SeaWorld Aquatica definitely has your warmest thoughts in mind. They ALWAYS keep the waters comfortable at a balmy 82 degrees. You won’t have to worry about those piggies getting chilly!
3. The Florida Weather. I just love Florida in the winter! We just enjoyed our Aquatica in December experience, with a high of 85 degrees outside. PERFECT weather for a FUN day at the water park. So while the weather outside may be frightful up north, us Florida folks are definitely enjoying the Florida sunshine!
4. No Crowds. December is a great time to check out all of the attractions (did you know there’s 14 with a new attraction coming in 2014?) without worrying about long lines. We could walk right up to the Commerson’s Dolphins. We didn’t have to search for a lounge chair or a shady spot. And I loved having no wait for the bathrooms 🙂
5. A Great Way to Relax and Have Fun During the Busy Holiday Season. I’ll admit that I was getting stressed with the busy holiday season upon us. With so much to do, it’s important for me to take a step back and enjoy the holidays with my family! We had such an amazing day full of priceless memories worth saving!
Be on the lookout for a full review of SeaWorld Aquatica from me! 🙂