Does your family love LEGO & Star Wars? Get ready for the Best of 2018 LEGO Star Wars Days at LEGOLAND Florida. This post is sponsored by LEGOLAND Florida. All galactic opinions are my own.
Best of 2018 LEGO Star Wars Days at LEGOLAND Florida
In a galaxy not so very far away, your two favorite brands combine for the ultimate Florida fun!
Back for limited time, the 2018 LEGO Star Wars Days are here at LEGOLAND Florida with some of the best and most exclusive LEGO Star Wars events for the whole family. Check out your family guide to make the most of these 3 weekends in May and why you absolutely cannot miss the unveiling of the new MINILAND model!
Best of LEGO Star Wars Days Video
Want to see all of the LEGO Star Wars action up close? Be sure to check out our family video for a fun look at what’s in store, including a walk through of the new MINILAND Star Wars display!
New LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens MINILAND Model
Who loves visiting MINILAND USA as much as we do? You now have another reason to come back. LEGOLAND Florida just unveiled the newest mini model inspired by the newest Star Wars movie, The Force Awakens. Thousands of LEGO bricks, lights, sounds and animation buttons are all included with this new Episode VII display that your family will love exploring. Be sure to check out the video above to get a full 360 view of this amazing new display.
LEGO Star Wars Days Model Photo Ops
Be on the lookout for fun family photo ops with LEGO Star Wars Days themed LEGO models throughout the park. Family favorites include:
- LEGO Yoda Model near Market Restaurant
- LEGO BB-8 across from the LEGO Studio Store
- LEGO Rey across from the LEGO Studio Store AND at the Star Wars section of MINILAND U.S.A.
- LEGO Chewbacca by the Star Wars entrance to MINILAND U.S.A.
Character Meet & Greet with LEGO Darth Vader & LEGO Captain Phasma
My kids absolutely LOVE the LEGOLAND Florida character greetings. During the 2018 LEGO Star Wars Days, your family will have the opportunity to get those priceless photos with your favorite LEGO Star Wars characters. Capture those Star Wars memories as your kids meet LEGO Darth Vader and the all-new character, LEGO Captain Phasma inside of the building next to the Kid Power Towers.
Hands-on LEGO Star Wars Days Activities
Does the sound of LEGO and Star Wars together inspire you to get building? Your LEGO Star Wars fans will love participating in the fun hands-on activities throughout LEGOLAND Florida including:
- Find Your Force – Are you light side or dark side? Your choose LEGO Yoda model to reveal your lightsaber color.
- LEGO Lightsaber Scavenger Hunt – search for LEGO Lightsabers throughout the Imagination Zone for a chance to win a prize!
- LEGO Star Wars Photo Fan Gallery – Check out this exclusive fan photography exhibit and enter to win a photo!
- LEGO Star Wars: Video Games – Play the LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
- Galaxy Competition Build – Build your own Star Wars themed LEGO Model for a chance to win theme park tickets and LEGO sets!
Star Wars Costume Contest
As if we needed another reason to dress up in a Star Wars costume! All family members are invited to come as their favorite Star Wars character. Be sure to stroll through MINILAND USA for a chance to win LEGO prizes (up to 200 winners per day). BONUS: your 2018 LEGO Star Wars Days photos will be extra amazing all dressed up!
Exclusive LEGO Star Wars Days Eats
Hungry for some exclusive LEGO Star Wars Days food? Grab these tasty themed eats, only available during the LEGO Star Wars Days weekends.
- Light Sword Churro at the Fun Town Coca-Cola Freestyle Station Across from Boating School
- Blue Rey-Berry Ice Cream at Kingdom Cones
- Light Side vs. Dark Side Ice Cream at Ice Cream Parlor
- Rebel Burger at Castle Burger
The Best LEGO Attractions
LEGOLAND Florida offers some of the best attractions for families too. Be sure to ride all of the LEGOLAND Florida favorites including:
- All-new The Great LEGO Race – the first virtual roller coaster designed for kids
- LEGO NINJAGO The Ride
- The Quest for CHI
- Lost Kingdom Adventure
- Ford Driving School
- and so much more!
Cooling Off at the LEGOLAND Florida Water Park
With this event taking place in May, you bet that those Florida temperatures will just keep on rising! Be sure to bring your swimsuit to cool-off after a day of LEGO Star Wars fun at the LEGOLAND Florida Water Park. Conveniently located right next to LEGOLAND Florida, it’s easy to make a lightspeed jump over to this great water play area.
So whether you’re a huge Star Wars fan, LEGO fan or BOTH, there’s so much to do for the whole family at LEGOLAND Florida. Want to extend your stay? Your family will love the theming at the LEGOLAND Beach Retreat or the LEGOLAND Hotel. But hurry – the exclusive LEGO Star Wars fun won’t be here long. Grab your tickets for the 2018 LEGO Star Wars Days: May 5-6, 12-13, 19-20. Be sure to follow LEGOLAND Florida via Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for the latest updates – including new events, special offers, deals and more LEGO fun!
Is your family ready to experience LEGOLAND Florida?
I was invited to attend as media for this event. All opinions are my own. Be sure to follow Raising Whasians via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for more family travel tips, delicious recipes, and kid crafts.