Want Wendy’s famous dessert with the comforts of home? Make this easy and Quick Wendy’s Copycat Frosty Shooter Recipe with only two ingredients! May contain commissioned links.
Quick Wendy’s Copycat Frosty Shooter Recipe
I love a Wendy’s Frosty. I admit. It’s pretty much amazing. Something about that frozen chocolate goodness in a cup that always gets the sweet tooth cravings going.
So I was having a conversation with my husband over Frosty’s one day. And my husband told me what went into making them….only 2 ingredients! Say what? And of course my first thought was “I could make that!” So here’s my latest recipe for a Wendy’s Copycat Frosty Shooter. Because you may just want a little taste of something sweet 🙂
And not want to share with anyone!
Want to delicious sweet treat of a Wendy’s dessert without the drive? Make this quick mini Frosty when that chocolate-y craving comes. The small size just hits the right sweet spot for a yummy dessert without the side of guilt. Who’s ready to make one? Grab that blender!
- Chocolate Milk
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – about 1 tsp.
- Sweet Cream Coffee Creamer – about 1 tsp.
- Splash of Cold Water
- Small 2 oz. glass
- Fill 2 oz. glass about 2/3 full of chocolate milk. Combine sweetened condensed milk and sweet cream creamer. Top with splash of cold water. Mix well.
- Freeze for about 1-2 hours, or until slushy consistency (perfect for while you’re having dinner)
- Mix again. Serve immediately
Makes 1 serving. Lots of recipes have this big ole’ batch…but sometimes I just want a serving for me, right?! YUM! This quick Wendy’s Frosty is the perfect size for one, especially when a dessert craving hits.