Easy Chicken Dumplings Soup with Pumpkin Recipe
Make a delicious and hearty fall soup, with little prep!
- 8 cups of Progresso 100% Natural Chicken Broth
- 1/2 -1 16.3 oz. can of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits, cut into bite size pieces (I like a lot of dumplings, so I use the whole can)
- 1 Publix Rotisserie Chicken leftovers (I used BBQ), shredded, bones removed
- 1 16 oz can of puree pumpkin
- 1 16 oz. bag of frozen chopped stew veggies (carrots, celery and onion)
- 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. of parsley flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
Pour broth, pumpkin, chicken, veggies and spices into a large stock pot. Stir.
Bring to boil. Cover.
Simmer on medium low for 10 minutes, or until hot.
Add bite sized pieces of biscuits to pot. Stir. Recover.
Heat over medium low heat for about 10-15 minutes, or until dumplings are cooked through.