Light Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
Make this lighter recipe for Spinach and Artichoke Dip without sacrificing on flavor! Easy to prepare for a delicious appetizer!
- 1 can 14 oz. can of Artichoke Hearts, drained and diced
- 1 9 oz. package of frozen creamed spinach, prepared
- 1/2 cup of red onion finely diced
- 1/2 cup of sweet red pepper diced
- 1/3 cup of sprinkle Parmesan cheese
- 1 TBSP of Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 3 TBSP of Lite Ranch Dressing such as Naturally Fresh Lite Ranch Dressing
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Place in oven safe dish (I used a 9 inch pie plate)
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until warm and bubbly.
Serve warm with your favorite chips, crackers or other dip favorite!