The Easiest Vegetarian Tortilla Soup Recipe
Make the easiest and delicious vegetarian tortilla soup - only 7 ingredients!
- 2 28 oz. cans of Crushed Tomatoes
- 7 oz. can Jalapenos drained and chopped (I used medium for a spicy kick)
- 8 C. of Vegetarian Broth
- 2 C. Frozen Corn
- 20 oz. of Frozen Onions/Peppers Veggie Mix
- 2 15 oz. cans of Black Beans (not drained)
- 16 oz. of Tofu - such as Nasoya Chipotle TofuBaked cut into bite sized cubes
- OPTIONAL: Sliced avocado sprinkle cheese, tortilla chips
Combine all ingredients (except Tofu and black beans) in a large stockpot on the stove. Heat to medium and stir occasionally until soup comes to a boil.
Reduce heat and cover about 1 hour.
Add Black Beans and Tofu and cook over low/medium low heat until heated through.
Serve warm. Top with tortilla chips, avocado and/or cheese if desired.