Make Ahead Crockpot Corn Casserole Recipe
This Make Ahead Crockpot Corn Casserole Recipe is a perfect vegetable side dish for your Thanksgiving meal or any family get together. Easy to make ahead of the big gathering for a perfect and delicious side every time
- 30 oz. frozen corn kernels
- 14.75 oz can of cream corn
- 1/2 cup of sweet onion finely diced
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 40 buttery crackers such as Ritz, crushed
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cooking Spray
- 20 buttery crackers such as Ritz, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter melted
Spray crock pot with cooking spray (or use a slow cooker liner)
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker, except for the 20 Ritz crackers and butter.
Heat on high 4-6 hours, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking
Cool completely. Store in freezer up to 2 weeks
Thaw in fridge 24 hours before use.
Place casserole back in slow cooker. Top with 20 crushed crackers and drizzle with melted butter.
Heat on high 2-4 hours or until heated through.