Gluten Free Crockpot Italian Wedding Soup Recipe
Make this delicious Italian Wedding Soup in your slow cooker, completely gluten free! A perfect soup for a busy family night meal, with all of the flavor!
- 1/2 Bag of Farm Rich Gluten Free Turkey Meatballs 10 oz.
- 6 Cups of Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 Cups of Celery diced
- 1 1/2 Cups of Carrots peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 Cups of Onions finely diced
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 TSP of Garlic Powder
- 2 TSP Oregano
- 1 TSP Basil
- 2 Cups of Fresh Spinach chopped
- 1/2 Cup of Gluten Free Pasta
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Parmesan Cheese for garnish as desired
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker except for spinach, pasta and parmesan cheese.
Cook on low 6-8 hours.
During last 30 minutes of cooking, add spinach and pasta.
Remove Bay Leaves.
Garnish with Parmesan Cheese as desired